What's new
Peugeot RCZ Forum

Register a free account today to become a member. It's free! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, connect with other members through your own private inbox and take part in competitions!

Pictures RCZ meet 6 septembre in Eupen (Belgium)

DanRo

Reaction score
Last Sunday we had a meet in in Eupen (Belgium). 35 RCZ's showed up of 40 confirmed.
Here are some pictures for the people which had to mis the meeting.

RCZ-R

Reaction score
what a pity I couldn't make it there :(
lovely locations! and I spot at least one R in red there!

DanRo

Reaction score
In total there where 3 or 4 RCZ R. 2 red ones, wrap grey one and the other I don't remember

the big blue

Reaction score
.....WoW :eek: :greetings-wavingblue: such a turn out deserves a salute from the House ! :thumbup:

.the big blue (..a Forum back bencher applauding all those that attended the meet in Belgium) :beer:

A

Anonymous

Thanks so much for sharing these DanRo. What a wonderful looking day and brilliant to see how strong the support is for the RCZ in other parts of Europe! I'll be that you guys attracted a lot of attention!!

TAC

Reaction score
Nice job DanRo :clap: any chance of holding it on a Saturday next year if so I would be there :thumbup:

TAC

Reaction score
DanRo said:
If that can help to have some UK participants yes why not

Catch ferry Friday stay in hotel, meet Saturday return Sunday Morning. works for me :thumbup: