What's new
Peugeot RCZ Forum

Register a free account today to become a member. It's free! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, connect with other members through your own private inbox and take part in competitions!

Pics from July Southern meet - Where Next??

If you would come to a southern (Hampshire) meeting which would be a better day?

• Friday

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Saturday

• Sunday

• Bank Holiday Monday

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
A

Anonymous

As this old thread has been turfed up, I finally have my Z and would be interested in a meet anytime after 7th June (as that's when my Z is going to be on the road)

A

Anonymous

It may be worth doing it by a Facebook event then sharing it here and putting it on the owners page on Facebook as well. We all have Facebook but yet a lot of the Facebook users don't use the forum

A

Anonymous

Well I take that back! I'm happy to put it on there as well to try and a grab a larger attendance if you want to do it again

TAC

Reaction score
tianorth said:
I'm not a Facebook user

Nor me :greetings-wavingblue:

PS That speed camera alert you put on for me is loud made me jump the first time it came on :eusa-shhh:

RCZ1

Reaction score
I didn't use Facebook (and don't use it like most do) but you can keep your page private (like I do) and only allow those you want to see things you post. It has many benefits and you get loads of special offers that you don't get anywhere else.

Members of the Owners Group are very enthusiastic about Meets. It would be a shame to miss them out and it would help gather interest for your Meets.

tianorth

Reaction score
TAC said:
PS That speed camera alert you put on for me is loud made me jump the first time it came on :eusa-shhh:

What version of firmware are you at?
As 2.85 was loud, 2.86 reduce it to bearable levels same with parking sensors.