What's new
Peugeot RCZ Forum

Register a free account today to become a member. It's free! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, connect with other members through your own private inbox and take part in competitions!

Pics from July Southern meet - Where Next??

If you would come to a southern (Hampshire) meeting which would be a better day?

• Friday

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Saturday

• Sunday

• Bank Holiday Monday

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

tianorth

Reaction score
Well it was a great success as 50% more came to this meet than the last meet. :dance: :eek:

As you can see there is a poll going, please let me know which day(s) you would prefer to come to a Hampshire meeting on.

I am trying to possible organise 1 per month.

If you are coming this way for a holiday, please pm me if you would be interested in meeting up on the way and I'll see if it can be organised!!

If you have any ideas for where we can meet then add a post - I am trying to see more of what Hampshire has to offer.

Hopefully see you at the next one :thumbup: :dance:

Attachments

• 20140719_141800.jpg
    20140719_141800.jpg
    225.4 KB · Views: 8,666
  • SAM_0363.JPG
    SAM_0363.JPG
    244.1 KB · Views: 8,666
  • SAM_0354.JPG
    SAM_0354.JPG
    247.2 KB · Views: 8,666
  • SAM_0355.JPG
    SAM_0355.JPG
    244.3 KB · Views: 8,666
  • 20140719_140804.jpg
    20140719_140804.jpg
    235.8 KB · Views: 8,666
A

Anonymous

Yep I'm interested :) Warblington, Havant
Where was the last one?

A

Anonymous

I'm up for most places. I don't mind travelling miles down south. Would be happy if it came up here at some point though :) we have good scenery and castles n that :lol: :lol:

tianorth

Reaction score
Since we have a bank holiday weekend at the end of the month how about meeting up on the Saturday or Sunday at

Queen Elizabeth Country Park
Gravel Hill
Horndean,
Waterlooville,
Hampshire
PO8 0QE

Let me know who and which day would suit, unfortunately I'll have to go with the most popular but if it's a tie I'll turn up for both!

RCZash

Reaction score
Sorry can`t make it this month. :(

tianorth

Reaction score
This weekends location for meet :-

If we can try to meet at the right hand side of pic 2 if its accessable this is as you come in from the A3 North using the underpass and taking the first left into the car park, if the cones are there (as seen in the picture) you should be able to go through the car park and then turn right which should take you back to the other end of the car park to where you came in.

Hope to see you there

A

Anonymous

Hi, um a newbie just joined the forum live near newbury and would be interested in meeting .... portmouth is good for me. Please let me know dates. ..... :greetings-wavingblue:

A

Anonymous

Police probe after a skeleton found in a Peugeot car in a car park. :shock: