What's new
Peugeot RCZ Forum

Register a free account today to become a member. It's free! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, connect with other members through your own private inbox and take part in competitions!

Pics eventually !

dpb

Reaction score
Hi Guys,
Picks of my Amber Red 156GT - at long last.
Had car a 2 weeks now and still got that big grin :D Really pleased !!!
It been a bit of a whirlwind the last fortnight so just about managed to take these with phone ( apologies in advance for pic quality )

RCZ1

Reaction score
I do like this colour - its my second favourite after pearl white.

It really does look stunning and the roof arches are really accentuated against the colour.

Fantastic - Enjoy :thumbup:

A

Anonymous

Looking gorgeous and the pics are pretty good for someone who was grinning as he/she took them :lol: :lol: :lol: . Happy and safe motoring in your hot babe :auto-car:

A

Anonymous

The car looks absolutely gorgeous. As said above the red really sets off the wheels and arches. Have fun and enjoy..
Is the 308cc yours as well?
Love your red cars eh?!

A

Anonymous

307cc in the background by the looks of it, i have one but not for much longer..........i hope, i think my car was built yesterday!

A

Anonymous

Great car and colour dpb., :thumbup: When choosing the colour we looked at them all and discounted most of them quickly thinking that they wouldn't look nice. After seeing the colours in the flesh, we were so wrong, as I said I haven't seen a bad colour to date. I think it it must be the shape

dpb

Reaction score
Thanks for the comments guys & girls
Agree with Pughy - they look great in all colours - thats just my opinion
Steve, haddow is right, the wife's 307cc in the background

A

Anonymous

Where are you located? I also have a reg starting FN60

dpb

Reaction score
Hi Brooktop,
Got car from Derby dealership, I think FN is generally East Midlands area.
Whereabouts are you ?

A

Anonymous

hi your pics are fab, but please enlighten me how to upload pics, as when i try it says file too large. maybe i need to use camera phone instead of digital camera ? must be an easy way to do it as i no wiss kid.

RCZ1

Reaction score
bee said:
hi your pics are fab, but please enlighten me how to upload pics, as when i try it says file too large. maybe i need to use camera phone instead of digital camera ? must be an easy way to do it as i no wiss kid.

Please see below on how to upload your pics

G81 said:
Hi Greg,

you'll need to edit your picture before uploading it. The best way is to create a copy of your picture so that you dont edit the original (copy and paste the original). Then edit the copy, and rezise it. For example if you are using "paint" on windows 7, click "resize", then select "pixels" and change to something like 600 x 400, then save it.

Another way of doing it, which will auto resize the picture for you, but will take a long time to upload is by trying number 3 on Tony's howto post - viewtopic.php?f=2&t=74