What's new
Peugeot RCZ Forum

Register a free account today to become a member. It's free! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, connect with other members through your own private inbox and take part in competitions!

PICKING UP TOMORROW

A

Anonymous

Collecting my wifes RCZ tomorrow as shes in work,its the GT Charcoal grey and i cant wait .We went into our local Garage to purchase a second hand 207cc and after alot haggling with the price came away with the RCZ.After the test drive we were totally blown away, i couldnt believe i was driving a peugeot,no offence. I got back into my car a civic type r 60 plate and it felt like a tin can,cant wait for my finance deal to expire in 12 months so i can get the asphalt ,its going to be along 12 months im sure my wife wont mind me having a lend of hers lol.

A

Anonymous

choppers11 said:
Collecting my wifes RCZ tomorrow as shes in work,its the GT Charcoal grey and i cant wait .We went into our local Garage to purchase a second hand 207cc and after alot haggling with the price came away with the RCZ.After the test drive we were totally blown away, i couldnt believe i was driving a peugeot,no offence. I got back into my car a civic type r 60 plate and it felt like a tin can,cant wait for my finance deal to expire in 12 months so i can get the asphalt ,its going to be along 12 months im sure my wife wont mind me having a lend of hers lol.

hello mate and welcome :thumbup: yes the rcz feels of heavier quality and is A breath of fresh air compared to the Fn2 but it does not drive anywhere as good as the typeR GT mate but the rcz a great car and easier to live with and far more comfortable full stop than the civic on a day to day bases,but i miss that VTEC engine,i had a milano red gt with satnav/19"rages for 2 and half years jumped from that to a rcz :)

yes the asphalt :cool: :cool: in 12 months time :thumbup: but maybe not long after that the new Type R will be showing what a honda hot hatchback can do again :cool:

A

Anonymous

I can't believe your mrs is letting you collect HER new car!! :eek: Do you realise how lucky you are?? :thumbup:

A

Anonymous

I've had my baby for 6 weeks now and my husband hasnt been allowed to drive it yet! :geek: :twisted:

A

Anonymous

Well done! My husband loves his 21 year old MR2 to bits, so although he likes my baby, he's besotted with his.

A

Anonymous

i was the same as you on it not feeling like a peugeot.

It felt more like an Aston Martin than a peugeot and i was originally going to order a Citroen DS3 (just had to confirm I want one) then decided to have a look at an RCZ more and just wanted it after having a go in it.

enjoy it.