What's new
Peugeot RCZ Forum

Register a free account today to become a member. It's free! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, connect with other members through your own private inbox and take part in competitions!

Picked up Pearl today... but

A

Anonymous

And loving it :clap: :dance:

But in all the excitement did not check the Glove box, which I did when Home only to find that there was no Hand Book or Service Book anywhere....

Is this the norm, perhaps the same as my old BMW with all the Service History loaded on the Key?

The Hand Book is no biggie I guess as I have already been reading on line prior to picking up the Car, still would have been nice to have :eusa-think:

Thanks Guys :thumbup:

RCZash

Reaction score
Hi you should have both books, ask the dealer to supply these. Having said that it is not unusual for the books not to be in the car. Peugeot prats.

neilgsxr69

Staff member
Reaction score
Hi and congratulations on your new car :dance: you should receive the owners handbook and service book with the car and I'm sure if you traded the car back in to the dealer you've bought from they would be asking for it and for you to prove the service history!
I would get back in touch with your dealer and chase them up. Good luck and happy Z ownership I'm sure you'll love your new car. :beer:

Sanity

Reaction score
you bought a car without knowning it's service history? :wtf: :roll:
hope it has been taken care of by previous owners.

DKZ5745

Reaction score
I guess they told you it's service history before you bought it - which if the case, proves that they have the service book tucked away in a drawer somewhere, along with the rest of the gubbins, Radio Manual, Owners manual etc. They should all be in a nice (sic) plastic wallet with a silver lion on the front.

I have heard on here of cases where the owners manual wasn't with the car, and when asked, the dealer has (eventually) requested one from Peugeot & supplied it at a later date.

You definitely need to have a word, if for nothing else than like Neil said, proof for when you eventually pass it on.

A

Anonymous

Sanity said:
you bought a car without knowning it's service history? :wtf: :roll:
hope it has been taken care of by previous owners.

Sorry let me clarify..... it is a brand new Car, never been out the Showroom just pre registered.

A super saving actually :thumbup: :dance:

tianorth

Reaction score
In which case you should have everything that goes with the new vehicle as in the handbooks so you can find your way around the vehicle and set it up how you want etc.

tianorth

Reaction score
Ring them up if not local and ask them to either send them to you or you will pick them up at the 1000 mile check service.

A

Anonymous

Thought as much.... thank you :beer:

And yes this is what we were just saying, that we ring prior to taking in for the 1000 mile check

Anyhoo had a super drive Home! What a joy to drive :dance:

A

Anonymous

LOL yup fraud so :lol: no one else seems to have noticed it so far tho :roll:

Early days ;)

Leeston

Reaction score
I always bought a rcz a few months ago and did not finds books, that was until I checked the boot, the books etc are quite large so it is a convenient place to store.

Anyway fingers crossed for you, they may be there, worth a look.