What's new
Peugeot RCZ Forum

Register a free account today to become a member. It's free! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, connect with other members through your own private inbox and take part in competitions!

Pick up day tomorrow!

Jambondrums

Reaction score
Hi all. I am picking up a 2011 RCZ hdi tomorrow, if all is as expected as I've not actually seen the car in the metal so to speak. I've had a video call on it and it looks in great shape. I'll have about a 150 mile trip home in it too, so should be plenty to get to know a bit about it too. GJ61UEV anybody know it on the off chance?
Cheers
James.

2retro

Reaction score
It will be the best drive of your life coming home. Enjoy it and don't forget to post up some pics here when you have time. 👍

Jambondrums

Reaction score
It will be the best drive of your life coming home. Enjoy it and don't forget to post up some pics here when you have time. 👍
Yes, I am very much looking forward to it.....not the 5am get up though!!😅

DKZ5745

Reaction score
I’m so jealous. I still remember driving mine home that was @ 60 mile trip. Get ready for a very long smile 👍

Jambondrums

Reaction score
I’m so jealous. I still remember driving mine home that was @ 60 mile trip. Get ready for a very long smile 👍
Yes it should be a great drive, I may take the 'scenic route' as opposed to the motorway too.....I'm rather looking forward to the detailing too!!😄😄

Jambondrums

Reaction score
Hi all. Well I've picked her up. All OK apart from the vanity mirror, glove box and map reading lights.....I've changed the fuse and still nothing. Surely all the bulbs couldn't of gone at the same time. So does anybody have any idea as to what the problem could be?

Ecrivain

Reaction score
Congratulations!
I'm here because I'm in the market for one... Hopefully a bit nearer home.
Did you sort out the lighting problem? (Maybe the bulbs didn't go all at once, but the previous owner didn't bother replacing them? Try changing one, first...?)

I used to live in Capel-le-Ferne near Folkestone, btw, many years back...

Jambondrums

Reaction score
Congratulations!
I'm here because I'm in the market for one... Hopefully a bit nearer home.
Did you sort out the lighting problem? (Maybe the bulbs didn't go all at once, but the previous owner didn't bother replacing them? Try changing one, first...?)

I used to live in Capel-le-Ferne near Folkestone, btw, many years back...
Hi. Yes I sorted it. I basically checked every fuse in the internal fuse box in the glovebox. The only 1 that had blown was for the 12v supply according to the handbook, replaced it, all working fine now. I must admit, I'm very happy with mine so far and it's surprisingly quick. My previous daily drive was an Insignia VXR with 360bhp. Obviously it's not as quick as that, bit much closer than I imagined and a hell of alot more frugal!!