What's new
Peugeot RCZ Forum

Register a free account today to become a member. It's free! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, connect with other members through your own private inbox and take part in competitions!

Pick the car up at 3.30 today YAY

A

Anonymous

Just had a call from my dealer and I can pick the car up TODAY - bit of a suprise! Can't wait now - been 3 long months. Ill post some picks when I get em :dance:

A

Anonymous

bet your excited you lucky bugger I'v still got 3 months to wait
Hope to see some nice photos once you get it
what spec have you gone for?

A

Anonymous

Hi RCZ146 - gone for GT 156 with sat nav - opal white with black soltice wheels, black mirrors and simple grey leather. Ordered 30th June so just over 3 months wait. When did you order yours and what spec you going for?

A

Anonymous

you lucky so and so , , just jealous of you guys :mrgreen: wish you all the best with your new babe :clap: :clap:

A

Anonymous

deano said:
Hi RCZ146 - gone for GT 156 with sat nav - opal white with black soltice wheels, black mirrors and simple grey leather. Ordered 30th June so just over 3 months wait.

Post pics PLEASE. Been waiting for what seems forever to see a car with this spec - because it's exactly what I want... assuming by grey leather you mean the lama?

Enjoy and be proud!

A

Anonymous

Congrats, had mine a day so far can't believe how good it is. You had same 3 month wait as me, killer isn't it? but well worth it now.

A

Anonymous

OMG - even better than I expected!! Will post pics next week as local newspaper is taking some pics for their motoring section so should have some good pics to post. Have to say I think the sat nav is fantastic - also plays DVDs and has brilliant graphics for the parking sensors.

A

Anonymous

deano said:
OMG - even better than I expected!! Have to say I think the sat nav is fantastic - also plays DVDs and has brilliant graphics for the parking sensors.

Yes but what about the car - have you driven it yet? And stop playing with the SatNav :lol:

(Congrats and enjoy by the way :thumbup: )

A

Anonymous

Can't wait to see your photos. Are you pleased? Have only ever seen one thumbnail pic of a white RCZ with the lama interior on a German website. It looked great, but before I order I am desperate to see better quality images. I have been concerned about a colour clash (white and grey) and my local dealer here in Wales put me off a bit. Please please please post soon....my bank balance's fate rests in your hands!

A

Anonymous

Hi white in white

Getting pics done tomorrow at 4.00pm so will post the pics as soon as i can. Loving everything about the car!!! The Sat Nav is brilliant - I know its a little on the expensive side but has loads of useful things especially as a telephone hands free system and visual parking aid - and plays DVDs too.

Cant think of anything negative yet!