What's new
Peugeot RCZ Forum

Register a free account today to become a member. It's free! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, connect with other members through your own private inbox and take part in competitions!

Photos of my Pearl White at last

A

Anonymous

I have waited for a week to post some more photos of my superb RCZ GT HDi,absolutely delighted with it :dance: :clap

I will post more if we get a sunny day :eusa-whistle: :D

Attachments

• forum5.jpg
    forum5.jpg
    177.7 KB · Views: 1,402
  • forum3.jpg
    forum3.jpg
    143.6 KB · Views: 1,402
  • Picture forum1.jpg
    Picture forum1.jpg
    222.2 KB · Views: 1,402
  • forum4.jpg
    forum4.jpg
    223.3 KB · Views: 1,402
A

Anonymous

looks the dogs dangelies from here . . . got me wishing i ordered white now ...nooooooooooo :D :beer:

RCZ1

Reaction score
Looking fab-u-lous :dance: :dance:

White is such a great colour for showing off all its curves :thumbup:

A

Anonymous

The PearlWhite is definately something special, even better when the sun shines on it :mrgreen: :happy-wavemulticolor:
The Anthracite solice wheels certainly set it off too :dance:
Shame about the smoked chrome arches, the only benefit theere was a 6 week delay and aluminium arches fitted, but they still look cool :eek:

A

Anonymous

Fab looking car Pearl white is awesome colour, even though I went for Charcoal.

A

Anonymous

Looking gorgeous and love the alloys. Happy motoring. :beer:

A

Anonymous

im 17 and this bad boy is going to be my first car. i cant wait to get it. mines ordered for january. im going with pearl white with black alloys, and carbon wing mirrors. will look awsome. im so exited. xxx

RCZ1

Reaction score
hanson17 said:
im 17 and this bad boy is going to be my first car. i cant wait to get it. mines ordered for january. im going with pearl white with black alloys, and carbon wing mirrors. will look awsome. im so exited. xxx

Hanson, you are a very lucky boy (or rather young man!) to have a RCZ as your first car :thumbup:

You will love it though :dance:

This forum will keep you going until January :thumbup:

A

Anonymous

cheers mate. i know im lucky. as soon as i saw the car i fell in love. and there hasnt really been another car out that i like. my sister got a renault megane coupe world series for her first. so i had to create some sibling rivalry. lol.

A

Anonymous

hanson17 said:

Wow.. what a car to have as your first I bet you cant wait til Jan! My first car was a 1983 Renault 5 when I was 18 (back in 1992)! Actually - that would make a good thread... your first car! :eusa-think:

A

Anonymous

lol thanks for the advice ive made my own thread. be sure to coment. :)

A

Anonymous

i love ur rims m8. what are they called again. is it midnight silver?

A

Anonymous

Paul Bannister said:
Shows us a picture of your sister
This needs to be quoted!

Also, his is the same car I chose (but 18" wheels). My first car was a 22 yo one...you're too lucky. Next one is your challenge!!!

Looks really fabulous. Grats