What's new
Peugeot RCZ Forum

Register a free account today to become a member. It's free! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, connect with other members through your own private inbox and take part in competitions!

Photos from Yorkshire Meet - May 2013

A

Anonymous

Opal White, those photos need to go into the Calendar competition! i love the second one.

Opal white

Reaction score
MBJ said:
Opal White, those photos need to go into the Calendar competition! i love the second one.

Thank you for your kind feedback/comments . . . . I have just identified why my posted images are displayed a bit on the small side, this is now sorted so any further posted photos will be a bit bigger :thumbup:

Here's the stars of the show . . . . . . .

IMG_9923 RCZ1's RCZ at Yorkshire Meet 04-05-13 LowRes by canonway, on Flickr

IMG_9922 Hanswuk's RCZ at Yorkshire Meet 04-05-13 LowRes by canonway, on Flickr

IMG_9921 Bownip's RCZ at Yorkshire Meet 04-05-13 LowRes by canonway, on Flickr

IMG_9920 Danielll bee's RCZ at Yorkshire Meet 04-05-13 LowRes by canonway, on Flickr

IMG_9924 0058RON's RCZ at Yorkshire Meet 04-05-13 LowRes by canonway, on Flickr

IMG_9919 Opal White's RCZ at Yorkshire Meet 04-05-13 LowRes by canonway, on Flickr

PS if anybody would like a Higher Resolution copy of of any of my photos just send me a PM, I have re-size most of my photos at 16:9 ratio so they make excellent wallpaper/screen savers on widescreen monitors or TV's :wave:

A

Anonymous

TomC said:
Opal white said:
Here's the stars of the show . . . . . . .

I wonder how many hours of detailing are on display here :D
None in my case. The car was given a quick once over on the Thursday with every intention of giving her a more detailed wash on the Saturday, however something went wrong and that never happened. I decided it was all about the meeting of other like minded people and less about how Pearl2 was presented.

A

Anonymous

I'd never get up there so credit to the whipper snapper :clap:

A

Anonymous

I was going to stand in the middle like the stig but scared incase the roof buckled! Hahaha

Opal white

Reaction score
Opal white said:
:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

:crazy: :eek: A slightly different pose on this one . . . . :eek: :crazy:

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

IMG_9875 Danielll Bee says - 'Do not do this at home kids' lowRes by canonway, on Flickr

We obviously take our fellow forum members safety into consideration, the above photo was air-brushed for effect, the actual stunt was carried out with serious consideration for members Health & Safety

This is the original photo from the day . . . . :lol:

IMG_9875 Danielll Bee says - 'Unless supported Do not do this at home kids' lowRes by canonway, on Flickr

Opal white

Reaction score
OO58RON said:

Well I have nicked this image to use as my screen saver :beer:

No problem Ron . . . . feel free. hope it displays OK as the posted photos have been reduced in size to ease uploading them to the website/forum (it also prevents people nicking good quality/print quality images)

as recently posted . . . . .

PS if anybody would like a Higher Resolution copy of of any of my photos just send me a PM, I have re-size most of my photos at 16:9 ratio so they make excellent wallpaper/screen savers on widescreen monitors or TV's

A

Anonymous

Great Pics all I was too late getting my RCZ but hopfully next time :beer:

renegade79

Reaction score
absolutely stunning pics and great location too!! The cars all look super shiny... I'd nearly be too embarrassed to turn up in mine.... lol :D

A

Anonymous

I don't think that this image would work as a screen saver. Reckon I could do with the high res copy of the original posted way back way :thumbup: