What's new
Peugeot RCZ Forum

Register a free account today to become a member. It's free! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, connect with other members through your own private inbox and take part in competitions!

Photos from the cockpit

VASS

Reaction score
Here' the inside of my GT hope you like....

A

Anonymous

More quality pics there VASS thanks, I', sure when we get a few more members we'll get a photo competition up and running.

RCZ1

Reaction score
Great photos again Vass. What camera do you use?

Could I possible ask a favour? Do you have a photo of the centre console (the piano black section). I haven't seen a picture of one which hasn't got Sat Nav fitted - which has the round knob and would just like to see how it differed.

It would be much appreciated.

VASS

Reaction score
this any good? (Focus point is Clock, rest out of focus sorry, thats why I didnt post it)

The Black is Metallic (has flake in it) not Piano black

RCZ1

Reaction score
VASS said:
this any good? (Focus point is Clock, rest out of focus sorry, thats why I didnt post it)

The Black is Metallic (has flake in it) not Piano black

That's great VASS - you are a star :)

Is that just like a cubby hole in the middle of the console?

A

Anonymous

Yes,
It's about 3 inches deep with a rubber mat thingy to stop things sliding around.
I find it a bit small to get sun glasses in, but great for phones etc

A

Anonymous

Vass is that the standard dash covering or did you go for the integral leather? Looks great either way :)

A

Anonymous

Good photos Vass, the integral leather on the dash looks great.
The integral leather is a bit of a mystery according to my dealer, he stated that it was a optional extra but the cars he had in the showroom had the standard GT spec but they were fitted with integral leather and it was not stated on the paperwork. He was confused :?

A

Anonymous

Pughy3

A lot of people seem to be confused about what integeral leather is, not to mention the dealers :shock: .
I am goin to start a new thread with the title "Whats Integeral Leather" to help everyone that visits the site understand a bit more,
The first dealership that I went to, wanted to charge me for integeral leather, when it was infact, just standard simple leather. :roll:

I'm off now to start the thread :D

A

Anonymous

Hi Vass

In the first photo at the top of this thread, can I ask how you got the display to show the track list.

Is that running off an MP3 player, or just from a USB stick? In mine, when running off the USB, I can display the folder (album) names via the "List" button, but not the track names (apart from the track it is currently playing)

A

Anonymous

gtomo said:
Yes,
It's about 3 inches deep with a rubber mat thingy to stop things sliding around.
I find it a bit small to get sun glasses in, but great for phones etc

Hi Vass
My top cubby is plain and the lower one below the ashtray has a rubber mat! If you pull it off you can see some electrical service plugs behind.
I have used the upper hole to stick a Tom Tom circular base which my TT mount can fix to. It obscures some of the buttons but most functions can be carried out by the stalks anyway.

VASS

Reaction score
Maf said:
Hi Vass

In the first photo at the top of this thread, can I ask how you got the display to show the track list.

Is that running off an MP3 player, or just from a USB stick? In mine, when running off the USB, I can display the folder (album) names via the "List" button, but not the track names (apart from the track it is currently playing)

USB Stick, all tracks in a single folder

however since this phot, I have several folders otherwise it takes ages to run through them, the unit appear to reset to the top often which is a pain