What's new
Peugeot RCZ Forum

Register a free account today to become a member. It's free! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, connect with other members through your own private inbox and take part in competitions!

Photo's at long last.

A

Anonymous

I finally managed to get a clear weather day to wash and wax my RCZ on Thursday. I was hoping to post some photograph's earlier, but just as I finished waxing the alloys the heavens opened up again and the light was too bad. Anyway here are some i took earlier today.

I definately can't get mine in the garage without some major modifications to the door and aperture. :thumbdown:

Really annoying as the garage is more than wide enough internally.

RCZ1

Reaction score
Looking good Hart. Nice to see them clean again isn't it?

Managed to clean mine today for the first time in 8 weeks :eek:

A

Anonymous

RCZ1 said:
Looking good Hart. Nice to see them clean again isn't it?

Managed to clean mine today for the first time in 8 weeks :eek:

Hi K,

I had been waiting days to give mine her first wash and wax. Black cars only look good straight after a few hours of pampering.

A

Anonymous

hart if the door is 7ftx7ft it will go in i posted pictures before !!!!!!!!!!! if the door is 6ft6 sqr then yes you have a problem :thumbdown:

A

Anonymous

wow that looks special :clap:

your all lucky buggers having your RCZs Im still waiting, it better be worth the wait

A

Anonymous

Hi Hart

Looking good! I love the alloys. I'm beginning to think I should have chosen fancy alloys, as I just went with the standard. They look good but everyone else's fancy ones looking dead cool! I washed Flash (also black) today - all on my own with no help from hubby (he usually does the final polish) as he is recovering from swine flu. And it looks fab - I must have spent the final hour (of 3) just walking round polishing away.

I was so pleased with myself, I took Flash for a blast up 'an unnamed road' and may have gone a mile or two over the speed limit and it was faaaaaantastic :lol: :law-policered:

Who would have guessed that washing the car could be make me so happy?!!!

RCZ1 - 8weeks - how have you coped!!!?

The RCZ is such a special car :dance:

Cheers
Scarlet

A

Anonymous

RCZ146 said:
wow that looks special :clap:

your all lucky buggers having your RCZs Im still waiting, it better be worth the wait

Hi RCZ146,

Thanks for the nice comments. I can assure you it will definately be worth the wait. I have still only managed about 280 miles in mine due to the bad weather and the Christmas break. I'm itching to have a proper run in her.

:beer:

A

Anonymous

Scarlet said:
Hi Hart

Looking good! I love the alloys. I'm beginning to think I should have chosen fancy alloys, as I just went with the standard. They look good but everyone else's fancy ones looking dead cool! I washed Flash (also black) today - all on my own with no help from hubby (he usually does the final polish) as he is recovering from swine flu. And it looks fab - I must have spent the final hour (of 3) just walking round polishing away.

I was so pleased with myself, I took Flash for a blast up 'an unnamed road' and may have gone a mile or two over the speed limit and it was faaaaaantastic :lol: :law-policered:

Cheers
Scarlet

Thanks Scarlet. I usually hate washing cars, but I spent five hours on mine and didn't mind one bit. Not taken her off the drive since. :eusa-whistle:

I hope your husband is well on the road to recovery because he needs to be fit again to do your final polish! :thumbup:

I must admit when I saw that RCZ1 had not washed Pearl for eight weeks I nearly fell off my chair. What's happened to the queen of detailing? :D :D

All the best,

Steve

RCZ1

Reaction score
Hart said:
Scarlet said:
Hi Hart

Cheers
Scarlet

Hi Scarlet and Hart

Yes, I know - please forgive me for I have sinned (hangs head in shame.. :helpme:)

My only defence is that we have had rotten weather for so long now, that it's the first chance that I've had to clean Pearl. All the snow and ice has only just gone round here - honest guv :D

Thanks Scarlet. I usually hate washing cars, but I spent five hours on mine and didn't mind one bit. Not taken her off the drive since. :eusa-whistle:

I hope your husband is well on the road to recovery because he needs to be fit again to do your final polish! :thumbup:

I must admit when I saw that RCZ1 had not washed Pearl for eight weeks I nearly fell off my chair. What's happened to the queen of detailing? :D :D

All the best,

Steve

A

Anonymous

Looking fab, Hart. It's so nice to be able to get washing the car again, isn't it! I can't imagine how frustrated RCZ1 was not getting her mitts on Pearl for 8 entire weeks. I was fretting after 10 days and washed Freddie at the first opportunity. I'm off now to read again RCZ1's post about detailing for winter as I've been told the Meguiar's line of products is designed for warmer climates than we're enduring :thumbdown: .

A

Anonymous

Scarlet said:
...I washed Flash (also black) today - all on my own with no help from hubby (he usually does the final polish) as he is recovering from swine flu. Cheers
Scarlet
Goodness me, Scarlet...poor Troy. I hope he's well on the way to full recovery. Not much fun for him (or YOU) over the festive period with that hanging over his head :thumbdown: :( .

RCZ1

Reaction score
BangorRCZ said:
Looking fab, Hart. It's so nice to be able to get washing the car again, isn't it! I can't imagine how frustrated RCZ1 was not getting her mitts on Pearl for 8 entire weeks. I was fretting after 10 days and washed Freddie at the first opportunity. I'm off now to read again RCZ1's post about detailing for winter as I've been told the Meguiar's line of products is designed for warmer climates than we're enduring :thumbdown: .

Believe me L, I was coming out in cold sweats because I couldn't get Pearl washed. It was driving my husband up the wall :lol: It was such a relief when I finally managed to get her washed and clean again. :thumbup:

L - as long as you have a wax or sealant on your car, that has good durability ie will last 2-3 months, to get you through the worst of the winter, Freddie should be okay. The reason you need good durability is because at this time of year, with it being so cold and miseraable, you don't want to be waxing your car every other week because the wax has worn off or more probably because you can't clean the car because of the bad weather.

A

Anonymous

looking good bud!

now get some tyre dressing on that thing ;)

A

Anonymous

Figo said:
looking good bud!

now get some tyre dressing on that thing ;)

Yeah, that's one thing I didn't buy. Must order some, along with snow foam so I can have a bit of fun next time I wash her.

:thumbup:

A

Anonymous

I have snow foam in order and am getting ready to paint up the garage..Need somewhere nice to keep it!

A

Anonymous

I bought some snow foam last week, its wicked stuff, why did I not use this before on a car

I never had so much fun with a hose, apart from when I was....sorry wrong forum