What's new
Peugeot RCZ Forum

Register a free account today to become a member. It's free! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, connect with other members through your own private inbox and take part in competitions!

Peugeot's Servicing Package

RCZ1

Reaction score
I've noticed that Peugeot do a Servicing Package, which includes full breakdown cover.

Basically you can pay either a one off fee or pay a monthly payment which covers all servicing costs over a length of period you specify ie 3 years or 4 years. This includes all labour costs plus the cost of servicing carried out during the period. Plus it gives full breakdown cover both here and abroad for the same period.

There isn't a price for the servicing package for the RCZ on Peugeot's website yet but I'd be interested to know if anyone has used this package through Peugeot before and is it worth the money?

I bought this type of thing when I had my Mini - which was a great saver.

A

Anonymous

Yes, I'm looking out for this as well.

I'm waiting a call back on this, so I'll let you know if they are able to quote figures.

Had this with Audi and it was a really good deal - not quite sure how they made it work, cause I'm sure that it was costing them more than I was paying for the Package ?!

A

Anonymous

I am also keen to learn more about this too, I am sure I read somewhere that the servicing for the RCZ is going to be 20K or 2 yrs so we have to keep this in mind and add up the pros and cons.

A

Anonymous

Yes, that's what the SalesPerson told me on Saturday - Servicing every 20k or 2 years.
Seems a long time for the Diesel ??

Had a quick look on the Optiway link last night. The RCZ isn't in the Drop down box yet.

A

Anonymous

2 years or 20k is becoming the norm with most diesels and I've run my last few VWs on long life services. If u ask me the fewer times I have to deal with crappy service departments the better and I'm sure all fleet buyers feel the same.

A

Anonymous

tonyrcz said:
If u ask me the fewer times I have to deal with crappy service departments the better and I'm sure all fleet buyers feel the same.

Here here :lol:

RCZ1

Reaction score
Gorwell said:
Yes, I'm looking out for this as well.

I'm waiting a call back on this, so I'll let you know if they are able to quote figures.

Had this with Audi and it was a really good deal - not quite sure how they made it work, cause I'm sure that it was costing them more than I was paying for the Package ?!

Hi Gorwell

Did you get any more information on the servicing package?

A

Anonymous

Hi RCZ1,

No nothing yet.
Was supposed to get a call from a girl last week, who'd been on two weeks leave.
She may have been catching up, you know what it's like when you return from leave and no-one's touched your work !!

Supposed to get my first weekly update call tomorrow (Monday 28 June 2010) from the Salesman, so I'll ask then.

Will keep you updated as soon as I have anything

A

Anonymous

No phone call from the Sales Girl :(

No phone call from the Sales Man :(

Looks like I'm phoning them, despite promises that they'd be phoning me EVERY week until the car was delivered with an Update - even if there was no update, they would still phone.

:Moony:

A

Anonymous

Just bugs me when people say they'll do things and then don't - Why say it in the first place :eek:uch:

I phoned Dealer today who confirmed:

1) My car has been ordered, although no update at this stage

2) They have no details at all yet on what the Optiway Service Package is going to look like *

3) Free Nokia Phone will be handed over when I take delivery of the car.

* The Dealership that I am going through offer their own Version of "Optiway".
ServiceGirl going to send me through the details. Could be interesting as apparently it "offers more than the Peugeot Optiway Service Package Sir."

RCZ1

Reaction score
deano said:
Hi all,

got this email from local dealer with link to servicing offer:

http://www.peugeot.co.uk/showroom/lates ... _animation

Takes you to the offer which starts around £207 per month. Click on link or paste into you address bar to view the offer ;-)

Thanks for the link but that's for buying a car similar to "renting" it, instead of actually owning it. Its not quite what I'm after.