What's new
Peugeot RCZ Forum

Register a free account today to become a member. It's free! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, connect with other members through your own private inbox and take part in competitions!

peugeot sport air intake

RCZ-Performance

Reaction score
If it is still available we can get it for you but some of these items are for the Phase I RCZ design which is why it states that the parts are no longer available.

If you want us to see what parts are available, please PM us with the part codes you need, and we shall see what we can do for you.

DanRo

Reaction score
The cold air kit is also available for the Ph2 and you can order it direct from Peugeot Sport website.

Do you have a THP156 or THP200 ?

If you have a THP156 you can also buy the cool air intake from the THP200.
If you have a THP200 you allready have an cold air intake.

ONLY AEK

Reaction score
thp 156

do you have a link?
has anyone put it on to tell me his impressions?

DanRo

Reaction score
I'm not an expert, but on thp156 you have a Very smalle intercooler so if you are going to use this type of forced cold air intake you have to change the intercooler. And don't forget if want to take in more air you also change your complete exhaust line so that all that extra also can leave the engine.

ONLY AEK

Reaction score
DanRo you 're right
the i/c is smaller than small but i 've already changed it so no problem there.
i just want to find the best solution for my intake and then i will go for exhaust replacement.

DanRo

Reaction score
A

Anonymous

The forgemotors induction kit can't do the job as the sports intake? Kinda expensive tho for peugsport air intake...

Btw, what IC u change into?