What's new
Peugeot RCZ Forum

Register a free account today to become a member. It's free! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, connect with other members through your own private inbox and take part in competitions!

Peugeot RCZ Review - Auto Express

A

Anonymous

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6CSl5YzvqNo[/youtube]

Since I ordered my RCZ all I'm doing is either searching the net for videos or pics or roaming this forum... anyway, I don't think this has been posted before (if it has apologies!)... enjoy! :thumbup:

A

Anonymous

I was exactly the same and think I probably even watched videos over and over until I could tell what they were going to say next :lol: :lol: :lol:

A

Anonymous

thanks a very good video-shown me how to drop the rear seats as well.

RCZ1

Reaction score
Great find - thanks for posting.

A great review for the RCZ and I have to say I agree with him when he said its one of the most beautiful cars ever built :thumbup:

A

Anonymous

BangorRCZ said:
I was exactly the same and think I probably even watched videos over and over until I could tell what they were going to say next :lol: :lol: :lol:

Yeah.. I'll be glad when I get my RCZ.. I'll get my life back (well.. when I say life I mean I'll spend all my time drooling over my new car rather than pictures of someone elses RCZ...)!! :lol:

A

Anonymous

Good review and a nice video.

His comment about the steering wheel is soooooooooooooo true / right / correct / bang on the money.

A

Anonymous

bee said:
thanks a very good video-shown me how to drop the rear seats as well.

I did this and got a half-size billy bookshelf (built) plus a couple of bags in.