What's new
Peugeot RCZ Forum

Register a free account today to become a member. It's free! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, connect with other members through your own private inbox and take part in competitions!

Peugeot RCZ GT THP 156 Autocar Review

A

Anonymous

http://www.autocar.co.uk/CarReviews/Roa ... GT/249753/

Peugeot should be congratulated for having the conviction to put the RCZ into production and taking the steps needed to make its cars drive better. The RCZ is a huge step in the right direction.

A

Anonymous

I agree with that comment, I would discribe the handling as very entertaining, and chuckable.

I havn't read a bad report on the handling yet, it's brilliant, I love it.

A

Anonymous

I would say its no audi TT in the handling stakes or for interior quality also if we look at whatcar magazine they give the TT 5 stars and rate it as the top new coupe whereas the RCZ only gets 4 stars and doesnt feature in the top 5

A

Anonymous

I think that you should stop spending money on magazines, save up, and go and buy a used TT, I think you have already made up your mind.
You wont go wrong !

A

Anonymous

People slate the RCZ because its French thats all its sour grapes they think its not cool to been seen in a (French Onion) as Clarkson would say

they are all wrong there is nothing wrong with French Cars they are as well built as the Audi TT and better build then some BMW Minis .

the RCZ can hold its own long live the RCZ!