What's new
Peugeot RCZ Forum

Register a free account today to become a member. It's free! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, connect with other members through your own private inbox and take part in competitions!

Peugeot RCZ front brake wear indicator

malcolm622

Reaction score
Hi
Can anyone please tell me where the sensor wire plugs in on a RCZ there were no wires at all on mine and I cannot see a socket to plug them into. It definitely used to have one in the past as the indicator lit up a few years back with previous pads.

Also does anyone know the torque setting for the Caliper guide bolts and brake carrier mounting bracket (I am changing the pads and discs).
With kind regards
Malcolm

chrismac

Reaction score
I'm not 100% sure that wear indicators are fixed to the front pads....GSF online parts say
"Wear Warning Contact not prepared for wear indicator"

The warning light also covers brake fluid level - and if your pads were worn that could well light up (as the fluid level would have dropped to compensate the worn pads.

DKZ5745

Reaction score
Just had mine MOT’d the front disks were down to 2mm and I’ve had no warning notification. :eusa-think:

neilgsxr69

Staff member
Reaction score
DKZ5745 said:
Just had mine MOT’d the front disks were down to 2mm and I’ve had no warning notification. :eusa-think:
I think those “disks” your referring to Pete are probably pads because if your discs were down to 2mm it could be a world record! Or maybe a spice girl record! :D

DKZ5745

Reaction score
Oops, schoolboy error :lol: yep it’s new pads for me (hopefully) the disks have a bit more life in them yet :eusa-think: :eusa-whistle: