What's new
Peugeot RCZ Forum

Register a free account today to become a member. It's free! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, connect with other members through your own private inbox and take part in competitions!

Peugeot RCZ Facebook Page

A

Anonymous

RCZ Facebook Page

You may or may not be aware that Peugeot UK has set up an 'official' RCZ Facebook Page.
We would like to invite all Forum Members to actively engage with us on Facebook, come up with any ideas or thoughts on things that you might like us to do.
I would therefore like to introduce a couple of Forum Members from Peugeot who are looking after our Facebook Page. They are,
Kimberley who has the avatar kimaddy25, and
Liz with the avatar road_runn3r
They would be delighted to hear from you !

The official RCZ Facebook page is,

http://www.facebook.com/TheRCZ

A

Anonymous

Thanks for the introduction Richard! Hope it bodes well given it's Friday 13th!!!

Hello to everyone out there on the forum - I'm new(ish) here and have been enjoying reading through the vibrant discussions ;-)

We have repurposed the RCZ Facebook page to the new Timeline layout and thought you may like to go and have a look and join us if you haven't already. We're hoping to get good ideas from you too and one thing we thought - if you think it's a good idea - we would like to use the winning photograph each month from your competition to replace the main 'cover image' of our FB page...what d'you think?

Have a great weekend everyone....

Liz (road_runn3r) ;-)

A

Anonymous

Cool thanks - we want to put a lot more imagery up there as the RCZ is such a wonderful car to photograph!!!

I have to fess up too - I've never driven one but I'm hopeful I'll get behind the wheel soon enough ;-)

Thanks for looking and have a great weekend....

Liz ;-)

RCZ1

Reaction score
Sounds like a great idea for the winning photos. Looks like I'm going have to succumb and get myself on facebook ;)

A

Anonymous

RCZ1 said:
Sounds like a great idea for the winning photos. Looks like I'm going have to succumb and get myself on facebook ;)

RCZ1 :eusa-think: FUDBOOK :eusa-think: :lol: thats my name for it as avril daughters and sister are addicted to it and as far as teenagers are concerned very unhealthy for there academic pursuits as its a very strong distraction :twisted: but i have posted a few photos of my car on fudbook :lol: :lol: via avril account :lol:

A

Anonymous

I'd love to subscribe to the page but fortunately I'm not a member of wastebook :) I really don't want to know about what your doing every minute of everyday. I'd rather ring my friends lol.

---
I am here: http://tapatalk.com/map.php?crigpe
Peugeot RCZ 2.0 GT Hdi Dolphin Blue
Sports steering wheel
Personalised plate
Painted calipers
Carbon wing mirrors
Carbon roof wrap

A

Anonymous

Rczmk said:
I'd love to subscribe to the page but fortunately I'm not a member of wastebook :) I really don't want to know about what your doing every minute of everyday. I'd rather ring my friends lol.

:thumbup:
---
I am here: http://tapatalk.com/map.php?crigpe
Peugeot RCZ 2.0 GT Hdi Dolphin Blue
Sports steering wheel
Personalised plate
Painted calipers
Carbon wing mirrors
Carbon roof wrap

A

Anonymous

It has - but we're new ;-) and we're hoping that everyone here will feel that it's their's too ;-)