What's new
Peugeot RCZ Forum

Register a free account today to become a member. It's free! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, connect with other members through your own private inbox and take part in competitions!

[Peugeot] New 308 - 2014

A

Anonymous

:thumbup:

A

Anonymous

Il faudra s'attendre à plusieurs éditions de gamme:

GTi / Coupé Cabriolet / Xy / Féline / Roland Garros

avec les moteurs les plus puissants actuels peut être bien: (sous réserve d'évolution)

Diesel: 2.0L HDi 16 soupapes 163ch
Essence: 1.6THP 200ch > voir si création d'une R @260ch

A

Anonymous

I actually do like it but the latter 2/3rds appear to be a complete rip off of the new Merc A Class...only not quite as nicely done. It's certainly a lot more sophisticated and grown up looking. Thanks for sharing! :thumbup:

A

Anonymous

So just as they've changed the front of the facelifted RCZ so its different from the 308. They've now change the new 308 to look like the new RCZ???? Happy u bought the new faced RCZ now?

A

Anonymous

bigmac3161 said:
So just as they've changed the front of the facelifted RCZ so its different from the 308. They've now change the new 308 to look like the new RCZ???? Happy u bought the new faced RCZ now?

RCZ 2 ? Or 3? LoL

RCZ1

Reaction score
bigmac3161 said:

Sorry Mac, I don't think it looks anything like the RCZ at the front.

The whole car does nothing for me, I'm afraid.

Blog: http://rczandme.wordpress.com/

A

Anonymous

A class clone....i prefer the old one to be honest no doubt it will look better in the metal :thumbup:

A

Anonymous

bigmac3161 said:

It will be their new style direction. Nothing to do with making the RCZ look different from the 308. If anything they want continuity between the product lines.

A

Anonymous

Doesn't blow up my skirt...the red colour looks great, though.

A

Anonymous

I like that. Does look like a merc but surely that's not a bad thing.

RCZ GT HDI MK2 OPAL WHITE

Abzynthe

Reaction score
JWT said:
Abzynthe said:
Ill admit... I do like them wheels. I wonder what they would look like on an RCZ :p

Small, I would imagine ;)

I would have thought they would be 19"? The 308 is a similar size to the RCZ. At the very least they would be 18" and they would only look as small as the Original alloys. (Which I agree are too small for the car and thats why Ive bought some bigger ones)

Tomas_90

Reaction score
Too bad they kept the 208 dashboard layout. They are gonna get some bad reviews cause of that. And it's just weird. It works, but it's weird. And the Tach going the wrong way?!!? Completely destroyed the entire car! --.--

They should have done the 508's interior instead.