What's new
Peugeot RCZ Forum

Register a free account today to become a member. It's free! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, connect with other members through your own private inbox and take part in competitions!

peugeot hq meet

A

Anonymous

at the moment there only appears to be 9 replies to the meet at the coventry hq on the 25th sept :wtf: would be great to see a real good turn out :thumbup: are alot of you still going to sign up !! or not able to make it :cry:

A

Anonymous

i like to attend a meet at some point, but they always seem to be so far away. i know theres probably more owners over the bridge but a bit closer to the Land of Song would nice at some stage. :thumbup:

FGRob

Reaction score
I must admit I thought there would be a better up take on this, it's a real shame to miss this type of offer, I for one would have gone if I still had my car, but some how I don't think they are going to let me in with the Mini - although they are made in the same plant - so technically they could be classed as soul mates - no Marcus it's not got a Peugeot engine in it I've had it confirmed by BMW. :wave: :lol: ;)

Rob :thumbup:

A

Anonymous

:clap: :clap: :beer: :text-goodpost: :text-goodpost: :text-bravo: !!! here here rob well spoken :thumbup:

A

Anonymous

t110jim said:
do you have any more info about this meet please

if you click on any of the topics .. if you look at the top you can register for it :thumbup:

A

Anonymous

Getting back to the original topic...........This is the info on the day out from the original thread...

Peugeot Group Wrote:

Please find below the link to the RCZ Owners Event Registration Site

http://www.peugeotinfo.net/rczclub/

In brief, the event will take place between 10am and 3pm on Sunday 25 September.
The schedule will include :
The story of Peugeot and the RCZ
A brief introduction to Hybrid Technology in an easy to understand format (you'll be amazed how much of an expert you'll become !)
Ride & Drive of RCZ Models (you may not have driven them all !), other Peugeot Models including the all electric iOn (yes that is iOn not Iron)
RCZ Accessories & Goodies
And who knows what else you might learn....!

The Peugeot team will be on hand to help answer any questions or issues that you might have....or just to share a collective passion for RCZ !

Breakfast and lunch will be provided

Look forward to seeing as many of you as possible

I would suggest that this meet at Peugeot HQ is an ideal opportunity for a nice day out, some free grub , try some other models and to talk directly to the Peugeot team about the RCZ ....not the sort of offer you get from a manufacturer every day.

Use it or loose it and all that ehh :thumbup:

Regards

Marcus

A

Anonymous

RCZGT200 said:
not the sort of offer you get from a manufacturer every day.

Marcus is right, rarely do manufacturers go out of the way to put on such an event and get involved with owners first hand. Normally, once they've sold you the car thats 'job done'.

Please note, some posts above have been edited/deleted. These are either off topic and do not contribute to this thread, and/or are aimed personally at other individuals.

A

Anonymous

Have just registered for the Peugeot H Q meet - looking forward to it

VASS

Reaction score
too late for me, I need at least 2 months notice for stuff like this

I'm pretty sure something like this was'nt drawn up last night, more notice would probably have had a better response.

A

Anonymous

I think this will be a great opportunity to put forward some ideas, not complaints, about the car that could come in the next revision. There a couple of things that I would have expected as standard on this car but was surprised that wasn't.

A

Anonymous

Hells Bells............I thought, when I received the invitation that this would be a fight for places. As TONYRCZ, has already intimated earlier in this column;Its a rarity for a manufacturer to lay on something like this for the owners of a particular Marque, it would be a shame not to support the offer. mmm

RCZ1

Reaction score
I think there's definitely more getting on board now but it would be nice to have loads more. I'm just gutted that I can't make it on that date - although I'm trying my damnedest to try and re-arrange things, so that I can.

A

Anonymous

Peugeot inform me there are 60 people who have registered with 40 guest so around 100 people in total so far and growing daily. This is going to be a big event by the looks of it. There are still more spaces but please make sure you do register so that we can make sure the day runs smoothly with enough parking and food for the day.