What's new
Peugeot RCZ Forum

Register a free account today to become a member. It's free! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, connect with other members through your own private inbox and take part in competitions!

Peugeot Festival 2nd July 2017.. Formerly known as Pugfest

jr4070

Reaction score
Any Zs attending Peugeot Sports Official Owners Club (uk) meeting for 2017?
I couldn't attend last year, seems there were more Zs than 2015, interesting to see if we could boost our numbers.
Info is available here.
[url=http://www.pugfest.co.uk/]http://www.pugfest.co.uk/

GavBid30

Reaction score
Re: Peugeot Festival 2nd July 2017.. Formerly known as Pug

I'm going, not been before, not sure what to expect.

RCZ1

Reaction score

We have at least 16 RCZs attending on the stand from the RCZ Owners Group. Did you select RCZ Owners Group when you purchased your ticket? This will ensure that you are on the stand.

jr4070

Reaction score

I am a member of the psuk club and have purchased my ticket from the members area.. Can I park my R with you guys?

RCZ1

Reaction score

jr4070 said:
I am a member of the psuk club and have purchased my ticket from the members area.. Can I park my R with you guys?

I shouldn't think it's a problem. I'll add you to our list.

GavBid30

Reaction score

No I didn't. I got mine through PSCUK as I'm a member too.

A

Anonymous

Hi there would love to book tickets to the Pugfest and if possible joint the stand (not sure my car is worth a second glance) but would love to be envolved with other RCZ drivers

Please advise on how to proceed

jr4070

Reaction score

Just lifted this from the Peugeot Sport Cub site, it refers to the Peugeot Festival.. 2nd of July.

Best Guest Group or Club Award
New for #PeugeotFestival in 2017 is the Award for 'Best Guest Group or Club'. This award will be presented to just one of the guest groups or clubs attending Peugeot Festival and will be voted for on the Sunday by the PSCUK committee. Points will be awarded for the group or club's stand presentation and originality and it's members comradery, behaviour and sportsmanship. So if your group or club is planning on attending you better get your creative cap on and plan your stand.

A

Anonymous

Tickets purchased tonight. I have always frequented modified shows and Im due to attend the Modified Nationals on Sunday 28th May but really looking forward to the pugfest. Hope to get in the action and be on the stand ??

RCZ1

Reaction score

How many of you are going to PSCUK (Pugfest) this year?

We have a stand and PSCUK say is for only 14 RCZs but we believe we have far more than 14 cars going.
If we know roughly how many RCZs are going we can get a bigger stand but we need more specific numbers quickly.
Please comment in this thread if you have bought your ticket and want to be on the RCZ stand. We are aiming to win competition for best stand / members etc so let's do this :)

jr4070

Reaction score

My ticket arrived yesterday. I have ref to RCZ club on the order. Paddock pass is purple with reg number on..I am a PSOOC Member, Been one since the 80s.. Place on the stand please.

RCZ-Performance

Reaction score

As the organizer of the 'RCZ Owners Group' club parking at this years event, as mentioned we have approximately 14 spaces for RCZ's to park. More than likely I will be there first to help with getting RCZ's parked. I am not in control of what RCZ's are part of the club display but if there are more than 14 that have purchased tickets in advance and bought tickets as needed to park in the club area, I am sure we can sort it out one way or another.

In regards to tickets, these were all posted this past Tuesday via 2nd class and so you should receive them shortly.

Let me know if you have any questions.

A

Anonymous

I got my ticket through this weekend and im attending in a RCZ would love to be on the stand if possible

RCZ-Performance

Reaction score

AAAHHCEEEZEED said:
I got my ticket through this weekend and im attending in a RCZ would love to be on the stand if possible

All RCZ's are welcome to park with us. Not sure where we are parking yet but it could be the same place as last time which was up on the hill on a gravel patch. But when you arrive the people at the gate can direct you if you let them know you are part of the 'RCZ Owners Group' club.

See you there!

BTW...your name is on the list on the FB page ;)

RCZ-Performance

Reaction score

GavBid30 said:
No I didn't. I got mine through PSCUK as I'm a member too.

Hello. Are you joining us this coming Sunday?

GavBid30

Reaction score

I am, but I'm not sure whether to park with you or not. I've got paddock parking, I've never been to Pug Fest before, what's best?

RCZ-Performance

Reaction score

GavBid30 said:
I am, but I'm not sure whether to park with you or not. I've got paddock parking, I've never been to Pug Fest before, what's best?

Paddock parking means you can park in the club area. So you are more than welcome to park with the rest of us RCZ's. There will be other clubs there in the main area as well, but if you do not park in a club area there are places further out for you to park. So join other RCZ owners and enthusiasts closer to the action ;)

RCZ-Performance

Reaction score

Times for the event:

- Gates Open: 0730 (for members), 0900 (for non-members)
- Club Parking: 1000 (you must be parked by this time as this is when the hill opens up for racing and there will be lots of pedestrians around)
- Hill Racing Closes: 1600
- End of Show: 1630 (this is when it is safe to leave whilst the show is winding down. You might be able to leave earlier but it really depends on the pedestrian situation. It is all about safety)

GavBid30

Reaction score

Just started my RCZ R and I'm I've got abs/esp fault, plugged the scanner in, the front wheel sensors and a couple of others. Just drove it for an hour, still drives and brakes fine.

Don't know whether to bring my diesel RCZ instead, it's done 150k and the front bumper looks awful, won't look good next to your RCZs