What's new
Peugeot RCZ Forum

Register a free account today to become a member. It's free! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, connect with other members through your own private inbox and take part in competitions!

Peugeot,don't rest on your laurel's please.

A

Anonymous

Hi guy's :thumbup:

Yes we all know how good the RCZ is it's been done and dusted by all car magazine's they all love it apart from Whatcar :thumbdown: they prefer the TT and Scirrocco.

Anyway what im attempting to say is Peugeot now you have a few decent models on the market do not stop,just reading up on what Audi alone have planned for 2013 :eek:

new.. Audi TT,new addition will be 220bhpTFSI petrol with even lower emission and increased power :eek: :wtf:
new...Audi TT 220bhp oil burner with quattro transmission,and improved Co2 and increased mpg :eusa-think:

The new Audi R4 will sit below TT and will start with the 1.4tfsi low co2 engine :eek:This may prove to be RCZ's main competitor :eusa-think:

Come on Peugeot,you are fully aware of this if i know :lol: ,im well sure your in house team of well payed engineers and marketing people know as well,perhaps they will get off their backsides and meet the competition,start off with that slightly dubious front end :thumbdown: that's been critisised in more than a few magazine's and us buyer's (sorry guy's i know some like it) :eek: we know you have some decent engine's on route :eusa-shhh: i for one am looking forward to see what Peugeot can do when they try :thumbup: Keep up the good work.

A

Anonymous

I agree with you with regards to the front end. It does not match it's special backside. Front of the Concept SR1 would resolve that issue for me. Engine wise my 2.0 HDi gives me more performance than I require. It is fantastic and would not be interested in a bigger faster version. Not quite sure why petrol heads don't simply buy a car to meet their driving style and not keep wanting to remap a perfectly good engine.

RCZ1

Reaction score
There really is no point in having any car over 200bhp on the roads these days. There's too much traffic and it just encourages people to speed, which causes accidents ( usually to other people ). Lower engines, lower emissions are the future in my opinion.

A

Anonymous

RCZ1 said:
There really is no point in having any car over 200bhp on the roads these days. There's too much traffic and it just encourages people to speed, which causes accidents ( usually to other people ). Lower engines, lower emissions are the future in my opinion.

Me thinks someone still has some pre-med floating around the body. :lol: ;)

A

Anonymous

Guy's :thumbup:
it depends on your driving style,me-thinks you could pick up points if driving 90bhp to 400bhp,im just pointing out my views,nothing wrong with the 156THP,it's superb,im just expressing my views as a petrolhead and wishing Peugeot may bring out the enthusiast's version,its a forum,lot's may agree and some may not agree with each other's comment's and that what makes it intresting :wave:

A

Anonymous

Many people moan about fast cars, saying that you can never max them. In my view, its like having a watch that is water resistant to 300 meters. No one would ever take it that deep, but its nice to know nothing would happen if you dropped it in the sink :dance:

A

Anonymous

dolanog said:
Guy's :thumbup:
it depends on your driving style,me-thinks you could pick up points if driving 90bhp to 400bhp,im just pointing out my views,nothing wrong with the 156THP,it's superb,im just expressing my views as a petrolhead and wishing Peugeot may bring out the enthusiast's version,its a forum,lot's may agree and some may not agree with each other's comment's and that what makes it intresting :wave:
dolanog I fully support your right to have and air your views on this forum. I have in the past made a similar statement about forums being the right and proper place for airing of views
not everyone will always agree with your view point, but as long as it remains polite and civil, then it makes for an interesting forum. So be a self confessed petrol head and I'll remain more interested in comfort, style and economy. :thumbup:

A

Anonymous

OO58RON said:
dolanog said:
be a self confessed petrol head and I'll remain more interested in comfort, style and economy. :thumbup:

Im a petrol head and wanted all of the above, fun, speed, comfort, style, economy.. and the RCZ matched it all.

I can relate to dolanogs desire for more power but to be honest apart from a bit more "aural pizaz" I dont think I would benefit from more power.

This may change from next week when Im off to the west coast for a 30 car road run courtesy of Scottish Supercars... but for the moment I say I struggle to troublethe car as it stands when driving hard

A

Anonymous

Thanks guy's for the comments :thumbup:
i must be quite sad,just got up after a night shift,one of the first thing's i do is surf this damm forum :wtf:

A

Anonymous

dolanog said:
Thanks guy's for the comments :thumbup:
i must be quite sad,just got up after a night shift,one of the first thing's i do is surf this damm forum :wtf:
Damned addictive ain't it? :beer:

A

Anonymous

dolanog,
I know exactly what you mean about the night shift thing, i work 12 hour night shifts, and i hate them, i get very touchy during my night shift rota.

I'm really a nice guy deep down, after all i'm a Jack, and you know being from this part of the world that us Jack's are all nice fellas. :D

This is the best place to let out the shift work frustrations and give your opinions, you gotta ruffle a few feathers here and there otherwise this site would be as boring as a TT site . :lol:

A

Anonymous

lol,, i still love that pic so much,,,, and im still thinking about having a sticker made out of that,, a small one to put on the back side window

A

Anonymous

Know what you mean by dreaded night's :wtf: ,spent last few evenings looking at the bright lights of Swansea,but from a very safe distance maintaining student accomodation,but that's another story :sleeping-yellow:

Spoke to a guy yesterday who currently owns an Audi tts,that's pretty cool in all honesty,but has obviously seen the light and is part exing for RCZ 156THP GT :thumbup: asked him why converting from Audi to Peugeot,simple answer was both his wife and him just fell for the car and pound for pound Audi unable to compete in relation to spec,value and insurance cost's.Another VW Audi convert on the way. :wave:

A

Anonymous

manelin said:
lol,, i still love that pic so much,,,, and im still thinking about having a sticker made out of that,, a small one to put on the back side window

If those stickers become available, count me in.
I just love to wind up my competion. :twisted:

A little bit of mind games can make all the difference when it's one on one ! :lol:

A

Anonymous

Hey dolanog,
the next meet should be in Swansea, a visit to Wind street would be an eye opener. :dance: Party time. :lol: :beer:

A

Anonymous

jactac said:
manelin said:

If those stickers become available, count me in.
I just love to wind up my competion. :twisted:

A little bit of mind games can make all the difference when it's one on one ! :lol:

Well, if i was living in the uk i would maybe considering making a batch someplace and sending them out. Its only a sticker so just a letter will do. But im from belgium. A letter shouldnt still b that much, so i will ask post office when i decide to get me 1, and in stead make a dozen or so. We will see... Let me first get settled in with her

A

Anonymous

Jactac :thumbup:
good call,Wind street on a Sat night,im still carrying the scars from my last visit :eusa-shhh:
Can you imagine a forum meet,daytime down in Pembrey circuit see if we can beat Seena's track record :shock: :eek: when Williams F1 used to test here and evening time a cultural tour in Wind street,do you think the other members could last the pace :beer: