What's new
Peugeot RCZ Forum

Register a free account today to become a member. It's free! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, connect with other members through your own private inbox and take part in competitions!

Peugeot connect downloads

A

Anonymous

Has anyone tried to use this service for speed camera updates?

Typically now we've got the car the website appears to be down for several days.

Davie

Reaction score
I managed to download cameras on 19/10/10,£4.99,site hasnt been on since then,i complained to Peugeot,they told me to contact dealer.
Dealer downloads from this site.Poor service,when you consider what you pay for NG3 3D(.Doesnt pick up mobile cameras)

GT RCZ

Reaction score
I have had the same response from Peugeot customer service.

Called my dealer two weeks ago still, dealer promised to investigate still waiting for them to call me back.

Very poor that you pay all that money & then you have to pay extra for speed cameras.

Davie

Reaction score
I contacted Peugeot yesterday, spoke to IT department they promised to investigate and get back to me.
I wiil post the reply when i get it.Best Wishes Davie.

Davie

Reaction score
Peugeot called me today,they have had problems with site,the downloads have been giving wrong speed limits.
They said the software company are trying to sort it out!. but they couldnt give me a date when it will be back on, I complained that we have spent £1400 on RG4 3D systems,
this service is not good enough.
We should have saved our money and bought a Tom Tom!.