What's new
Peugeot RCZ Forum

Register a free account today to become a member. It's free! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, connect with other members through your own private inbox and take part in competitions!

Personalised Registration Plates

A

Anonymous

mikepy said:
I have a plate on my current car HTU xxx which I am going to transfer to thr RCZ. (when it arrives) :?

why dont you get the dealer to put it on for you? :eusa-think:

A

Anonymous

RCZ MATT wrote why dont you get the dealer to put it on for you?

I have just got the number on a retention certificate, I will get the dealer to use it to register the RCZ.

A

Anonymous

mikepy said:

I have just got the number on a retention certificate, I will get the dealer to use it to register the RCZ.

That's the best way mate saves you the hassle, when are you getting you RCZ and what did you order? :D

A

Anonymous

I've already posted something on this subject, however now it has its own page thought I would rdop another response, I am the lucky owner of PU60 RCZ, I patiently sat at my PC at 0825hrs on the day they released the 60 plates. I ordered mine at the end of may should be early sept delivery.

A

Anonymous

d1keo said:
I've already posted something on this subject, however now it has its own page thought I would rdop another response, I am the lucky owner of PU60 RCZ, I patiently sat at my PC at 0825hrs on the day they released the 60 plates. I ordered mine at the end of may should be early sept delivery.
Hooooo, your the one with that plate then nice! :clap:

GT RCZ

Reaction score
hi all
I was lucky got hold of GT60RCZ before DVLA twigged on to the new model

A

Anonymous

The dvla have still got GO60RCZ that would look the nuts too I think it up for £799 GO Go RCZ :dance:

A

Anonymous

RCZ MATT said:
mikepy said:

That's the best way mate saves you the hassle, when are you getting you RCZ and what did you order? :D

Have'nt had a confirmed date yet, but the dealer is estimating late September/early October :evil: ordered a 200thp GT in Mercury grey with Frisson integral leather, midnight silver alloys and vision pack.

A

Anonymous

mikepy said:
RCZ MATT said:
mikepy said:

Have'nt had a confirmed date yet, but the dealer is estimating late September/early October :evil: ordered a 200thp GT in Mercury grey with Frisson integral leather, midnight silver alloys and vision pack.

That sounds like one sexy looking RCZ you have on order but thats one hell of a long wait :crazy:

A

Anonymous

ordered my rcz on last week of may shark grey black leather 156 GT told by my dealer approx 1 september if im lucky ?

A

Anonymous

jas ryan said:
ordered my rcz on last week of may shark grey black leather 156 GT told by my dealer approx 1 september if im lucky ?

I really like sharks grey I almost went for it my self it was a toss up between that and black :)