What's new
Peugeot RCZ Forum

Register a free account today to become a member. It's free! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, connect with other members through your own private inbox and take part in competitions!

Perrys Milton Keynes Sunday 23rd October

A

Anonymous

Good Morning Everyone,

I have a fantastic marketing lady , Louise, she thought it would be nice to organise a little ride out for our RCZ customers on Sunday the 23rd. We have invited all our current customers and I am really pleased that several wanted to come along , even better this means I space left for 8 more cars so hopefully some forum memebrs would like to join in too !

We will meet at the Perrys dealership at 1.30pm. We will then set off in convoy on a pre-planned scenic route throughout Buckinghamshire’s country side. The route will be carefully picked to ensure you enjoy a leisurely drive in your RCZ.

We will rendezvous at Hartwell House where afternoon tea will be served. Hartwell house is a renowned National Trust property built in the early seventeenth century. It is set within ninety acres of gardens and parklands in the Vale of Aylesbury.

Please find below a proposed itinerary, please note timings are approximate;

1.30pm – meet at Perrys
1.45pm – begin journey
2.30pm – arrive at Hartwell House
2.30pm – 4.15pm – time to enjoy Hartwell House and its grounds
4.15pm – to be seated in the Library or Drawing Room
4.30pm – afternoon tea to be served
6.30pm - depart

Please note that all participants will be provided with a map and instructions !

I hope that you are able to join us for what is set to be a pleasant drive on a Sunday afternoon in a splendid vehicle.

If you and a guest would like to be a part of our day, please list your name below, we only have space for 8 cars so if you want to come along please let me know ASAP by calling Louise on 01908 360450 (9.30am to 5.30pm) or email [email protected]

There is only places left for 8 cars so be quick !!!!

Regards

Marcus

A

Anonymous

I would have very much liked to have attended this, however I have a ticket to see my favourite musical artist at 1930Hrs. on the same day. I have seen Hazel O'Connor perform many many times but simply could not pass up the opportunity of seeing and hearing her again & again & again. I'm sure that you get the gist. I wish you every success for the day and trust that you are blessed with good weather.

A

Anonymous

Well I must admit I'm a bit disappointed to have recieved no interest whatsoever from the forum

I perhaps didnt make it clear that Perrys was paying for the afternoon tea and entrance?

If I dont hear anything from interested parties by 2.45pm today I will have to close the offer as I have to confirm final numbers to the venue at 3pm.

regards

Marcus

A

Anonymous

it's too far away for me, otherwise I would've come. Maybe it's just been a bit last minute for people to consider......

A

Anonymous

Hi Marcus,

My apologies, I just caught this thread, and it's too close for me to make it, it's a kind thought tho.

I organize an annual meeting of fellow Breitling Watch enthusiasts and we take a year to get sorted out, and that's just 10 guys! :shock:

But I appreciate your efforts, I'm sure if you set a longer term date you may get a stronger response, I am sure it's not just a straight rebuttal by my fellow forum members.

Thanks

Davie

GT RCZ

Reaction score
Marcus

Would have loved to have joined you but family down this w end for my Birthday celebrations,

Kind Regards

C&J

A

Anonymous

Thanks for the replys guys.

I just figured that on a forum with about 2400 members maybe 8 people (thats like a 3rd of one percent of the membership) might have fancied a nice afternoon out FOC.

Live and learn and all that eh...I shall think of you all as I enjoy my cucumber sandwiches , cream tea and scones :p

regards

Marcus

A

Anonymous

Have a great day tomorrow, I hope they cut the crusts off

A

Anonymous

RCZGT200 said:
Thanks for the replys guys.

I just figured that on a forum with about 2400 members maybe 8 people (thats like a 3rd of one percent of the membership) might have fancied a nice afternoon out FOC.

Live and learn and all that eh...I shall think of you all as I enjoy my cucumber sandwiches , cream tea and scones :p

regards

Marcus

only Geography stops me attending these get togethers :( but have nice day and i hope the weather holds up :thumbup:

A

Anonymous

Would have been great. But I'm on the beach for the week. Sorry. Id even have been happy to pay for myself! Please don't be disheartened and try again.

A

Anonymous

Marcus, I echo the comments of others, this was a very nice thought. If I had a little more notice I would certainly have attended, it's not far from me and would have given me a reason to drive out rather than driving for the sake of it.

Please don't be disheartened and do try again.

A

Anonymous

RCZGT200 said:
Well I must admit I'm a bit disappointed to have recieved no interest whatsoever from the forum :cry:

I perhaps didnt make it clear that Perrys was paying for the afternoon tea and entrance?

If I dont hear anything from interested parties by 2.45pm today I will have to close the offer as I have to confirm final numbers to the venue at 3pm.

regards

Marcus

I trust you have all had a great day. Marcus please do not be disappointed by the lack of response from the forum. After all we only had four days notice of this event. I for one would definitely have loved to have joined you all. However on this occasion it coincided with a concert of Hazel O'Connor, an artist who I have supported for 30+ years. I have travelled the length and breadth of these shores and even into Cannes and Paris to watch her perform. Tonight she is playing my local City with a brand new tour. So There was never an option for me to be anywhere else this evening. That is not to say that your event is any less important to me, as it sounds right up my street and I really do regret the fact that I was unable to be there. If the opportunity was to present itself in the future then you can count upon me being amongst the throng :beer:

A

Anonymous

Hi Marcus

It was too short notice for us up here in Wigan... A bit more notice and if I can get the time off work I'll travel anywhere.... You can't beat a good roadtrip in the RCZ :)

A

Anonymous

hi everyone, just got in after having a great afternoon out, a big thanks to Louise my marketing lady for doing all the hard work making it happen, she found a great venue, a fab route and even managed to book the best weather of the week :clap:

Many thanks to those who came along from near and far, it was my pleasure to catch up with you all :beer:

for those who couldnt join us heres some pics...hope you can join us next time :thumbup:

A

Anonymous

Fantatic photos all of them :cool: but i must just sneek this wee bit in White does rock and rools the school in those photos :cool: :cool:

A

Anonymous

Once you've had matt you'll never look back :p

You wouldn't believe the attention the convoy of RCZ's got on the way to the venue :cool: :cool: