What's new
Peugeot RCZ Forum

Register a free account today to become a member. It's free! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, connect with other members through your own private inbox and take part in competitions!

Pearl white

A

Anonymous

Picture of my Pearl white RCZ

Attachments

• RCZ.jpg
    RCZ.jpg
    134.8 KB · Views: 6,352

neilgsxr69

Staff member
Reaction score
Nice looking car!! I am biased though :D the pearl looks super when the sun goes low and the paint takes on a warm colour.
Do you have the carbon roof and mirrors on your car?

A

Anonymous

Nice car too (biased myself), looks great when just washed too

Carbon roof and mirrors on mine too.

Went to Modified Nationals in it today at Peterborough and loved the drive there and back, Sadly no RCZ to be seen but suppose thats a good thing really

neilgsxr69

Staff member
Reaction score
AAAHHCEEEZEED said:
Nice car too (biased myself), looks great when just washed too

Carbon roof and mirrors on mine too.

Went to Modified Nationals in it today at Peterborough and loved the drive there and back, Sadly no RCZ to be seen but suppose thats a good thing really
Is yours a launch edition also then? Not many standard GTs with the carbon roof and mirrors. Noticed you also have the vision pack and the black pack which are standard on the launch edition Ng4 media system too?
There should be an etching on the near side roof arch at the rear denoting which number out of 200 it is. :thumbup:

A

Anonymous

Hi I dont know if its a launch edition I will check for the numbers, It had the black pack and NG4 media system.

Having checked the mirrors today they are not carbon they are just black

Will update later about the number

A

Anonymous

Hi there Neil i cant find a number but may be looking in the wrong place. I looked on the window (doh) not the roof bar so will check again tomoz. But dont think it is a Launch model

neilgsxr69

Staff member
Reaction score
Hi no it doesn't sound like it as it would have had carbon mirrors, your roof was an expensive extra at almost £1400 though! :dance:

A

Anonymous

Neil

yes looking at the spec sheet for mine who ever bought it with all the extras did spend a small fortune. When i got it it was in mint condition with 26k on the clock. A few weeks after getting it I was run into the kerb on a very narrow bridge near to where I live and that scuffed the black alloy on the passenger side (front) a lot of swearing that evening and gesticulating to the fxxker who decided he wanted some of my side of the road as well as his.

I aim to get a winter run about possibly a Citroen C2 to be able to keep the mileage low as i do approx 25k miles a year :thumbdown: :thumbdown:

will have to see what happens

RCZIain

Staff member
Reaction score
I was only thinking the other day that the original owner of mine must have spent a fortune on it.
Its got quite a few options on it.

Sent from my Vodafone Smart ultra 6 using Tapatalk

DKZ5745

Reaction score
Seems like taking the options was the order of the day with the RCZ, although mine was a Peugeot UK vehicle, it had every kit available at the time fitted from new.

It turns out that the guy who ran mine was involved with the development of the Red Carbon special edition, which coincidentally had almost the same kit as mine :eusa-think:

Goatz

Reaction score
how can I tell if my car is Pear White or Opal White?

DKZ5745

Reaction score
If you post the paint code (on a sticker on the passenger door frame) someone on here will know which it is 🤔

Xzendoor

Reaction score
Hey forum, anyone there can tell me the color code "White pearl" code for my RCZ on the picture ?
it is from 2010, and need to repair some.

Xzendoor

Reaction score
ohh you mean the code is typed into the door , i will look for it thanks