What's new
Peugeot RCZ Forum

Register a free account today to become a member. It's free! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, connect with other members through your own private inbox and take part in competitions!

pearl white paint cide

A

Anonymous

Hi all, sticker a bit damaged, does anyone know the
pearl white paint code. Want to get some touch up for
stone chip. tia

A

Anonymous

Ah so it is a Pearl :thumbup: just wait till that springtime sun hits the Car and watch the paintwork pop! :eusa-whistle:

Will check my Label and get back to you

Sanity

Reaction score
KWE should be enough as correct code.
Take note: that Pearl White contains 3 different color coat layers and on top of that metallic.
Very hard even as pro too get it done properly. Use very little paint.

tianorth

Reaction score
PM me your Vin & email address and I'll send you a pdf of what your vehicle has fitted (standard and options) including paint

A

Anonymous

Sanity said:
KWE should be enough as correct code.
Take note: that Pearl White contains 3 different color coat layers and on top of that metallic.
Very hard even as pro too get it done properly. Use very little paint.
Hi, thanks for info, very small stone chip on front bumper. Others probably wouldn't notice but annoying me, will take extra care, x

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

A

Anonymous

tianorth said:
PM me your Vin & email address and I'll send you a pdf of what your vehicle has fitted (standard and options) including paint
Will do thanks, if i ever return home from work that is! [FACE WITH TEARS OF JOY]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

mike97

Reaction score
Hi tianorth , wondered if you could help me with finding out the original build spec (standard and options ) for my 2013 2.0 hdi ? VIN : VF34JRHH8DP005254
my email is [email protected] Thanks in advance , Mike .