What's new
Peugeot RCZ Forum

Register a free account today to become a member. It's free! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, connect with other members through your own private inbox and take part in competitions!

Pearl White GT For Sale

A

Anonymous

Hi all, reluctantly due to grandparent duties the RCZ has to go :thumbdown:. I'm sure your all aware that they are not very practical where kids are concerned so sadly we have had to give in and have ordered a seven seater to carry the kids about :crazy:

We will advertise the RCZ in all the usual places in due course but thought here would be a good place to start, so here goes. Its a September 2010 "60 " registration and its a 156 GT in Stunning Pearl White, i wont list the standard spec here as most members will be pretty clued up i'd expect ? but as for extra's it has the sport pack and the vision pack fitted, for what its worth the vision pack is absolutely excellent, the headlights are superb at night ,absolutely brilliant light right up the road. Over and above these packs we have fitted front & rear mudflaps since new to protect the paintwork.

It has covered 22k miles although this will increase slightly as we are awaiting the new cars arrival, and has a full supplying dealer service history with the second service only carried out several weeks ago, still has manufacturers warranty until September 2013.

The car is a stunning example of the marque and has been looked after extremely well, we will be really sad to see it go, it will be available for sale from approximately 16th November as this is when we are expecting delivery of the new car, however any inspections etc are very welcome before this point.

Looking for serious offers in the region of £ 15,995.00