What's new
Peugeot RCZ Forum

Register a free account today to become a member. It's free! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, connect with other members through your own private inbox and take part in competitions!

Pearl White 156GT

A

Anonymous

Nice. Pearl White is a stunning colour. Enjoy. Thanks for the pics.

RCZ1

Reaction score
Cor Alan, that looks bloody fantastic. You can't beat Pearl White in my eyes - absolutely stunning. :thumbup:

dpb

Reaction score
Great looking car you got there Alan - enjoy

A

Anonymous

WOW great looking car very much like mine when it arrives enjoy

A

Anonymous

Hopefully I've attached the photo correctly, I just wanted to see what the rcz would look like with quad pipes and yours was the best photo I could find. Hope you don't mind. :roll:

A

Anonymous

now that I've seen it I'm not entirely sure, too me it doesn't look right, maybe dual exhausts, but quad. Hmmm... anyway experiment over, results shared. If anyone does take offence by me altering these photos (after all they're not mine), please feel free to delete my posts. :)

A

Anonymous

Hi Paul, Louis @ Southgate here. Expect a call later today reference your car, will be checking on arrival date later on, and trying to nail things down for you.

A

Anonymous

hi could any1 tell me where they took there rcz 2 have that done?

A

Anonymous

Looks great, cant wait for mine to arrive,I have been waiting since May !! Are these the Soltice 19" wheels on your RCZ ?

Cheers,
Dave

A

Anonymous

WHERE DID YOU GET THE EXTRA 2 EXHAUST PIPES WELL COOL :thumbup: :thumbup: :thumbup: :thumbup: :thumbup: :thumbup: