What's new
Peugeot RCZ Forum

Register a free account today to become a member. It's free! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, connect with other members through your own private inbox and take part in competitions!

Passenger Wing Mirror Stuck

A

Anonymous

Hi all,

Looked out of my works window today and thought I'd forgot to lock the Z, then noticed that the driver mirror was closed in, the passenger side is stuck in the out position. Can't move it via the controls on the door either. There's no sound and it doesnt either look like it's trying to move..
Anybody else had this issue crop up?

Cheers,

Paul......

A

Anonymous

Hi Paul, this is very common problem I'm afraid it's a trip back to the dealers are you

A

Anonymous

Just popped down there, well 40 minute drive I should say, got out of work early. The Z is now booked in for the week after next when I'm on annual leave. They have booked me a 208 courtesy car just incase. I asked if they had seen this issue before on others they have sold, the guy said no.

Davie

Reaction score
Hi Paul,i have had both mirrors replaced twice.both creaking and sticking.
According to dealer this is common fault.Davie

A

Anonymous

Hi,

Gave the Z is Sunday morning wash which I do each each weekend. After I finished I locked the car up and the mirror folded back in. Tried it a couple of times and it seemed ok again. Will have to keep an eye on this...