What's new
Peugeot RCZ Forum

Register a free account today to become a member. It's free! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, connect with other members through your own private inbox and take part in competitions!

Pass Time

A

Anonymous

Can anyone suggest any ideas to take my mind off getting my RCZ.

its taking over my life, last i heard it was in Calais, havents chased it for 4 days since then, but i keep picking my phone up and putting it down, lookers in cardiff are probably fed up of me so i am trying to give them a break!!!!

so does anyone have any ideas, i have tried time travel and its a bit tricky, i have tried valium but it wears off after a few hours, chryogenics is too expensive.

am i really going to have to wait in a normal manner like everyone else :eusa-think:

A

Anonymous

Im very sorry to hear about your problem. but im afraid it wont go away even after you take delivery. it will take over your life. so be warned :

A

Anonymous

If you're trading in then spend the time looking for all relevant documents, keys etc. for your old car. Otherwise you'll arrive late at the dealers and get less time with the RCZ.

A

Anonymous

hahaha my wife will be glad to hear this bee, and i am not trading in, i have no car right now stupidly i handed mine back on the assumption the RCZ would be ready 6 weeks ago, i got a little ahead of myself, so i am on arriva trains right now. my business partner bought me a toy car rcz. Anyone know the way to wonderland for some magig potion so i can at least sit in it

RCZ1

Reaction score
James, I'm afraid the wait does not get any better, in fact it gets worse the closer to the big day you get :p

And as as been mentioned, when you do eventually take delivery, it takes you over. The car is phenomenal and you realise that the wait was definitely worth it :thumbup: :dance: :dance:

A

Anonymous

I'm still waiting, too, but have found I've become addicted to this FORUM! Heck, once I get my car I'll have to divide my time between driving/drooling and reading about other owners' fun/problems. Good job I don't have too many other vices :lol: :lol: :lol:

A

Anonymous

i pick mine up on monday and let me tell you, this is where it gets intense! first thought in the morning and last at night! my god im excited. i keep driving past the dealers just to catch a glimpse of it sat there with the plastic on before its preped 2moro!

A

Anonymous

I still have no build date, but I still wait to see if there are any messages from the dealer on the answer machine, but alas nothing, getting fed up of looking at all the lucky ones with their cars now :( . Please Santa can I have my car soon

A

Anonymous

ok i admitt that i cheated. drove 260 miles and purchased a demo car of my required colour and spec, got a great deal and whats more returned with my baby.

A

Anonymous

jamesgx05 said:
Can anyone suggest any ideas to take my mind off getting my RCZ.

its taking over my life, last i heard it was in Calais, havents chased it for 4 days since then, but i keep picking my phone up and putting it down, lookers in cardiff are probably fed up of me so i am trying to give them a break!!!!

so does anyone have any ideas, i have tried time travel and its a bit tricky, i have tried valium but it wears off after a few hours, chryogenics is too expensive.

am i really going to have to wait in a normal manner like everyone else :eusa-think:
You can come and clean mine if you lik :D e!

A

Anonymous

Hang on in there mate :roll:
I waited 4 1/2 months for mine,had it a week now,it takes over your life,I have cleaned mine after each journey :thumbup:
I waited 8 weeks after my original date due to smoke chrome arches issue :evil:
It was even more difficult once I knew it was at my dealers and had 2 more weeks to wait waiting for DVLA :twisted:
What I did was stare at my RCZ wallpaer on the pc and keep saying to my wife " when am I going to get my car? :eusa-whistle: "
Then the day arrived,brilliant,enjoy the momment... it's worth it :happy-wavemulticolor:

A

Anonymous

Sounds like we have all been or going throught the pain, thanks for the support lol
David my wife flipped the other day after the 1500th time i said "wheres my car?" in a 5 year olds tone

A

Anonymous

:lol: I only ordered my RCZ on Saturday and I'm already going bonkers... ok, where do I sign my soul over to the devil to get it quicker?? :twisted:

A

Anonymous

I ordered mine end of May and got it at the end of September - I passed the time by spending nights surfing looking for RCZ pictures on the web! And even now that I have my beautiful car I still spend my time looking at RCZ photos when I'm not driving mine! Help I have RCZitis...... I too kept stomping my foot whining I want my car!!!!

But the wait IS worth it - every time I drive it I grin from ear to ear like a demented chimp (except when plonkers get too close to it!)