What's new
Peugeot RCZ Forum

Register a free account today to become a member. It's free! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, connect with other members through your own private inbox and take part in competitions!

Parts availability

Petrus Doyle

Reaction score
Where do you order your parts from? I have had a slog going to online parts companies such as Autodoc, Peugeot parts direct etc. Finally found the coolant pipe from rad to tank at Online Car Parts Aka Autodoc. They don't give a delivery date until after you order so my car is resting until part arrives.
Motor Doctor another outfit were the only people to show a new expansion tank although out of stock.

Redleo

Reaction score
Hiya AUTODOC ! I have used a couple of times, they have a nasty habit of substituting the part you order with one of there own brands and not altering the price you pay.

Pedro

Reaction score
Autodock is I believe German based according to the Labels on the stuff I bought for the front suspension?

Petrus Doyle

Reaction score
Part I received from Autodoc although notifying me that it was correct for my car was wrong. I am over to my Peugeot dealership for correct part soon, a coolant pipe that will be cheaper than Autodoc. I should just have gone there first.
Peugeot parts direct are good too on line.

Pedro

Reaction score
Part I received from Autodoc although notifying me that it was correct for my car was wrong. I am over to my Peugeot dealership for correct part soon, a coolant pipe that will be cheaper than Autodoc. I should just have gone there first.
Peugeot parts direct are good too on line.
GSF have a big sale on so they keep informing me in emails :D