What's new
Peugeot RCZ Forum

Register a free account today to become a member. It's free! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, connect with other members through your own private inbox and take part in competitions!

Parking sensors

MichaelJH

Reaction score
The parking sensors in my RCZ have stopped bleeping when working, the picture still comes up on the dashboard working to show you how close you are. The parking sensor switch on the dashboard turns on and off.

I have just had a new window screen fitted, would this have anything to do with it or is that a pure co-incidence?

Has any one have any ideas on this or maybe a solution it's just the noise not working

Pedro

Reaction score
You should get a message on the screen if the sensors are malfunctioning but if they worked before the screen was replaced it seems odd the audible warning has stopped working?
I remember fixing a 207cc with same problem that was the sensors blowing which affected the function of the front set & was a big issue on that model

pugwash

Reaction score
Hi check the general menu? I think you can turn it off there.Capture d’écran 2023-03-27 174636.png