What's new
Peugeot RCZ Forum

Register a free account today to become a member. It's free! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, connect with other members through your own private inbox and take part in competitions!

Panel center console

A

Anonymous

Hello colleagues,

First of all, I will introduce myself a little bit.
I'm from Germany and read already a lot in this forum since I have my own RCZ (02/2014).
Unfortunately, I drove not very much because of bad weather conditions and my RCZ becomes only a season licence from April to October.

Look what I've found.
Does somebody know where I can get a panel like in the picture for closing this stupid looking gap in the centre console between radio and AC?

Thank you very much

http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/2x-POWERE...arts_Vehicles_CarParts_SM&hash=item257477ec14

Regards
Daniel

Abzynthe

Reaction score
Ive searched everywhere I can think of, and cant find it. If you really want it, you may need to do a custom job.

A

Anonymous

I dont have the gap anymore with the NG4 Sat Nav and do genuinely miss it!

hanswuk

Reaction score
Figo said:
I dont have the gap anymore with the NG4 Sat Nav and do genuinely miss it!

Figo, which would have been more useful over the past few weeks, the gap or the NG4??? :eusa-think:

A

Anonymous

Thank you very much for so many answers.

Of course, the gap is useful but it looks not very nice.

To be honest, normally the switches for the heated seats should be at this place in the center console instead this gap... :eusa-think: