What's new
Peugeot RCZ Forum

Register a free account today to become a member. It's free! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, connect with other members through your own private inbox and take part in competitions!

PAINT NOT AVAILABLE

A

Anonymous

I was advised that Mercury Silver is not available for my car by Chipsaway - Peugeot agreed saying it is such a new colour you will have to go to Peugeot body shop to get paintwork done.Seems strange as the car and colour has been out over 2 years

A

Anonymous

Ahhh yeah not new at all. But that said a good body shop should have the ability to mix the paint themselves. Let alone source some for you. I have had a couple of ass hole marks fix here in oz.

A

Anonymous

evolutionguy said:
I was advised that Mercury Silver is not available for my car by Chipsaway - Peugeot agreed saying it is such a new colour you will have to go to Peugeot body shop to get paintwork done.Seems strange as the car and colour has been out over 2 years
Hi matey I have mercury grey and got a touch up pot made no probs. Just put in paints 4 u in google go on their site put the code in and happy days! Got mine sent through in a couple of days :thumbup: