What's new
Peugeot RCZ Forum

Register a free account today to become a member. It's free! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, connect with other members through your own private inbox and take part in competitions!

P2600 fault help and new turbo air intake hose.

N7CmmdrSten

Reaction score
Greetings all, I have. 2012 1.6 156 rcz, coming up to 44k miles.
Recently had the HPFP replaced which sorted all the misfires and judderyness out, my mechanic noticed the turbo air intake hose was cracked so replaced that.
However we cannot figure out how to remove the engine cover above the injectors to install the top part.

I'/LL add pics when I get back tommorow or sat.

Re the p2600 code (turbo Coolant pump electronic), tried checking fuse F21 in the engine bay, no problems, has anyone a photo or anything of where exactly it is (the pump) and how hard to get to to change? The fault is intermittent,however she is definetly retaining heat, I'm concerned as I don't want to replace the pump, then have to take it all apart to do the solenoid and thermostat as another user had to do?

Final question, sorry! Would a Haynes manual for a 307/308 be helpful as the chassis is based of one of them? Or any other form of workshop manual, can't find anything online and Peugeot/Robin's and day aren't much help.

Many thanks in advance!

Almost my dream car, so while I can't afford for her to become a money pit I don't mind spending for proper parts.

Marmite

Reaction score
Greetings all, I have. 2012 1.6 156 rcz, coming up to 44k miles.
Recently had the HPFP replaced which sorted all the misfires and judderyness out, my mechanic noticed the turbo air intake hose was cracked so replaced that.
However we cannot figure out how to remove the engine cover above the injectors to install the top part.

I'/LL add pics when I get back tommorow or sat.

Re the p2600 code (turbo Coolant pump electronic), tried checking fuse F21 in the engine bay, no problems, has anyone a photo or anything of where exactly it is (the pump) and how hard to get to to change? The fault is intermittent,however she is definetly retaining heat, I'm concerned as I don't want to replace the pump, then have to take it all apart to do the solenoid and thermostat as another user had to do?

Final question, sorry! Would a Haynes manual for a 307/308 be helpful as the chassis is based of one of them? Or any other form of workshop manual, can't find anything online and Peugeot/Robin's and day aren't much help.

Many thanks in advance!

Almost my dream car, so while I can't afford for her to become a money pit I don't mind spending for proper parts.

Verminator

Staff member
Reaction score
The turbo pump on the 156 was a recall check that this has been done if not it's manufacturer recall contact main dealer with your registration number and they can tell you in minutes

N7CmmdrSten

Reaction score
The turbo pump on the 156 was a recall check that this has been done if not it's manufacturer recall contact main dealer with your registration number and they can tell you in minutes
I read that was a pre 10/12 issue. Mines a 2012 but couldn't hurt to check just in case, thankyou.

neilgsxr69

Staff member
Reaction score
I read that was a pre 10/12 issue. Mines a 2012 but couldn't hurt to check just in case, thankyou.
Yes it were for early 2010 cars and only 1% were affected ive just started getting the same warning, you can see the pump right hand side and below turbo you’ll see the coolant hoses they’re around £80 to buy plus the labour doesn’t look a hard job to swap out.

N7CmmdrSten

Reaction score
My apologies, didn't get back till sat and forgot to take pics. The error is getting less frequent. I checked with Peugeot and there's no recall on it, was hoping for a nice free fix. Wife suggested the solenoid valve I think, being clogged. Will talk to our mechanic and get photos next time I'm back in base.

Still can't figure how to change the other end of the hose at the rocker cover.

Thankyou all

Ste