What's new
Peugeot RCZ Forum

Register a free account today to become a member. It's free! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, connect with other members through your own private inbox and take part in competitions!

ownership

A

Anonymous

hi all
just a little survey which always is of interest to me is
1 how many people on the forum have bought their rcz as a private sale / and how many either get an allowance per month from work ie company car or part of their job package
2 and so far how would you rate your ownership of the rcz
3 how long do you think you will keep it

so ile start off self employed carpenter so mine was a private sale own outright / i would rate the ownership as fantastic ( no probs so far ) generally keep a car between 3-10 years in that time it becomes the 2nd car of the house so generally would purchase another new one evry 3-10 years ALL IS GOOD IN THE RCZ WORLD :clap: :beer:

A

Anonymous

Mine was also a private purchase and I paid for mine with cash.

So far I'm loving every minute I drive in the RCZ. :thumbup:

I'm planning on keeping mine for between five to seven years. However during that time it will probably be relegated to second car status. I must admit though that I may keep the RCZ for many years as I see it as a future classic.

A

Anonymous

Private purchase. Love it more than any other car I've had or driven. It makes me smile every time I drive it and I talk about it all the time! 10/10 :dance:

RCZ1

Reaction score
Mine is a private purchase, again paid cash.

RCZ ownership is fantastic - I love it more every time I drive it. It never ceases to amaze me :thumbup:

Tend to keep my cars for 2.5 - 3 years. You never know I might trade it in for the hybrid in 3 years time :D

A

Anonymous

Private, paid in cash.. hated seeing that ammount go in one transaction :lol:

Will keep it for 4 Years maybe more if it becomes the second car

A

Anonymous

Private purchase, paid in cash (gulp) and as I'm the only driver it won't be a second car. Always aim to keep my new car for EVER and then something new and sexy catches my eye, so no promises but I simply LOVE Freddie and am not planning a quick divorce. 10/10 :thumbup:

A

Anonymous

Mine is a private purchase, RCZ ownership is great.

Generally trade it in after 3 years but who knows this time.

A

Anonymous

Private purchase and aim to keep the car for 3 or 4 years but would consider the hybrid if and when that is launched.

A

Anonymous

yep same here but depending on price of course. looking at other makes it will probably be towards 30k touch-ouch.

A

Anonymous

wow
not one person so far that gets an allowance from work :thumbdown: and all who have posted paid cash if we could have met up before purchase we may have got a group discount :happy-wavemulticolor: that surprises me i thought alot of cars in this price bracket would have been company car related . who ever swaps first let us all know and we all can purchase the same and then start a new forum with the same great people :clap:

GT RCZ

Reaction score
Private purchase also paid cash.

RCZ fantastic car but have had a fair amount of faults, must say though that Peugeot have been very good so far in trying to resolve all of the issues. Due back in tomorrow I think this will be the eight time!!!!!!

Looking to keep the car forever as long as it all gets sorted as I also think this will be a future classic

A

Anonymous

sorry to hear about you having a few issues gt rcz at least there being resolved how many miles have you coverd so far and what have the probs been