What's new
Peugeot RCZ Forum

Register a free account today to become a member. It's free! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, connect with other members through your own private inbox and take part in competitions!

ORIGINAL EHAUST QUAD LOOK FOR SALE *LOOK*

A

Anonymous

HI ALL JUST HAD THE QUAD EXHAUST FIT TO MY RCZ LOOKS NICE HOWEVER THE TIPS ARE SMALLER THAN ORIGINALS STILL LOVE IT THOUGH :p
ANYWAY IM SELLING THE ORIGINAL TAILPIPE THAT WAS ON MY RCZ ON EBAY AND STILL HAS THE ORIGINAL BRACKET ON, THIS COULD BE A SHOW EXHAUST TO LOOK EXACTLY LIKE THE FULL QUAD SYSTEM OR A GOOD EXAUST COMPANY SHOULD BE ABLE TO WELD THE EXHAUST TO A PIPE AND LINK IT TO THE OTHER TAILPIPE. EITHER WAY ITS A GOOD WAY TO FINNISH OFF THE RCZ WITH THE QUAD EXHAUST LOOK. IVE GOT A BUY IT NOW PRICE OF £299 BUT WILLING TO LISTEN TO OFFERS AS THE QUAD SYSTEM I BOUGHT WAS £600. ANYWAY ANYMORE INFO PLEASE ASK OR SEND A MES ON EBAY ITEM IS 250826235964 AND IS IN NEW CONDITION AFTER A CLEAN

CHEERS :greetings-wavingblue:

A

Anonymous

MAYBE A LITTLE BUT HAVE TO RECOUP SOME OF THE £££S SPENT ON THE QUAD BUT ITS MUCH CHEAPER THAN HAVING THE KIT FITTED OPEN TO OFFERS DIDNT REALLY KNOW WHERE TO PRICE IT. HAVING LOADS OF INTEREST

A

Anonymous

Its a finisher trim available brand new for about £160ish from a peugeot dealer, £299 is really optimistic - it will be intresting to see what you get it :thumbup:

A

Anonymous

RCZGT200 said:
Its a finisher trim available brand new for about £160ish from a peugeot dealer, £299 is really optimistic - it will be intresting to see what you get it :thumbup:

Marcus, what is this "finisher trim" ? is it just a dummy twin pipe to match the existing pipes ?

Just looked on Ebay and found this tail pipe, (type this item number in on Ebay) 310322322165 are the "finishing trim" pipes like this ?

These a brand new genuine Peugeot tail pipes with a start bid of 1p and no reserve + £5 postage

Attachments

• $(KGrHqYOKiwE3GsRYJi8BN48FWVGq!~~_12.jpg
    $(KGrHqYOKiwE3GsRYJi8BN48FWVGq!~~_12.jpg
    34.3 KB · Views: 2,071
A

Anonymous

KAYELOSOVIC said:
MAYBE A LITTLE BUT HAVE TO RECOUP SOME OF THE £££S SPENT ON THE QUAD BUT ITS MUCH CHEAPER THAN HAVING THE KIT FITTED OPEN TO OFFERS DIDNT REALLY KNOW WHERE TO PRICE IT. HAVING LOADS OF INTEREST

You got a bit of competition on Ebay m8, i just found a brand new set for 1p starting bid and only £5 postage.
Just looked at your bids and you got a long way to go to get £299, good luck. :thumbup:

A

Anonymous

jactac said:
RCZGT200 said:

Marcus, what is this "finisher trim" ? is it just a dummy twin pipe to match the existing pipes ?

Just looked on Ebay and found this tail pipe, (type this item number in on Ebay) 310322322165 are the "finishing trim" pipes like this ?

These a brand new genuine Peugeot tail pipes with a start bid of 1p and no reserve + £5 postage

That is the very thing. They ARE the existing pipe ends from an RCZ . They are mounted to the bumper an fit over the actual ends of the exhaust system to give those lovely big tail pipes on the rcz.

regards

Marcus

A

Anonymous

Ok thanks,
Hell of a lot cheaper than the Feline kit, but i would imagine if this "finisher trim" was fitted to try and make them look like the Feline kit, (as KAYELOSOVIC has suggested above), you would be able to see that there are no actual exhaust tips inside them .
Easy enough to just pin them to the underside of the bumper, but personaly i dont think they would look right without the inner pipes. :eusa-think:

A

Anonymous

jactac said:
KAYELOSOVIC said:

You got a bit of competition on Ebay m8, i just found a brand new set for 1p starting bid and only £5 postage.
Just looked at your bids and you got a long way to go to get £299, good luck. :thumbup:
I've just bought these!!! Got them for £41 plus p&p, now that's what I call a bargain :dance: . Now to get them fitted :D

A

Anonymous

BangorRCZ said:
jactac said:
KAYELOSOVIC said:

I've just bought these!!! Got them for £41 plus p&p, now that's what I call a bargain :dance: . Now to get them fitted :D
Oops, didn't make myself totally clear...I bought the ones Jactac was mentioning, NOT THE ONES Kayelosovic was selling :oops:

A

Anonymous

BangorRCZ said:
jactac said:
KAYELOSOVIC said:

So it was YOU that pinched them from me :lol:

A

Anonymous

Figo said:
BangorRCZ said:

So it was YOU that pinched them from me :lol:
:oops: Sorry about that, Figo. Better luck next time :thumbup: