What's new
Peugeot RCZ Forum

Register a free account today to become a member. It's free! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, connect with other members through your own private inbox and take part in competitions!

Original Black was going to be an option

VASS

Reaction score
In the early days, I built this using Peugeots online RCZ customise your RCZ software
it was ony a few weeks before the Black roof bars were removed from being an option
such a shame...

[/url]

A

Anonymous

That is a massive shame! I was wanting exactly that but with 19" Black onyx solstice alloys. I'm now indecisive whether i want charcoal or nera black... can anyone sway me to one or the other?!

A

Anonymous

Having looked a both cars in the showroom side by side the Charcoal is much better that the Black. The Black makes it a bit stark looking ie over the top to much of Black on everything you can not see the lines shape of the car there is not much in the colour shade you could think that Charcoal was Black its only when the sun light is on the bodywork that you can see a slight diffrence out of the colours

Charcoal or Mercury Grey or Dolphine Blue are Best or the Opel White (creamy white) but this is quite a lot at 600 squid think if you had a crash ! the red is rubbish. hope this helps ajuice99

A

Anonymous

I chose the charcoal because I preferred the metallic finish, over the solid paint of the nera (I've assumed it's solid). Although the mercury grey came a very close second, images of the mercury grey don't do it justice. After ordering though I remembered how hard it is to maintain a black car. But I think the black and the grey lama interior is stunning.