What's new
Peugeot RCZ Forum

Register a free account today to become a member. It's free! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, connect with other members through your own private inbox and take part in competitions!

Ordered from Brighton :-)

A

Anonymous

Finally got my company to pull their finger out and send over a deposit and paperwork etc and today the car has been ordered :D

Gone for
GT HDi
Pearl White
Black Calipers
Black Mirrors
Vision Pack
JBL Pack
19" Solstice Black Onyx

For your info: Contract Hire based on 3 years @ 25,000 miles per year, with full maintenance including tyres = (3+35) 1st payment of £1635.84 follwed by 35 payments @ £545.28 (All plus vat of course) :crazy:

Dealership phoned me today and said they have ordered the car and estimated delivery is some time in April.

A

Anonymous

Pearl White and delivery in April? I somehow don't think so.

Lovely spec on the car though.

A

Anonymous

Wow that's going to be a looker :) I hope that they can make the April delivery ! Enjoy reading the posts and I hope all the patience in the world for you

A

Anonymous

Got my build date :)
Ordered 17th Feb
Build Date 17th March
Del hopefully early April

RCZ1

Reaction score
That's great news phil - as you probably know, you can't beat White, but particularly pearl white :thumbup:

A

Anonymous

pjilbuk... Look forward to seeing you on the shoreham bypass soon! heh heh. Mine's delivered in mid march... can't wait.
Identicle but charcoal... :)

GT 200 Petrol
Charcoal
black calipers
nera black mirrors
19" Solstice Black Onyx

A

Anonymous

ajuice99 said:
pjilbuk... Look forward to seeing you on the shoreham bypass soon! heh heh. Mine's delivered in mid march... can't wait.
Identicle but charcoal... :)

GT 200 Petrol
Charcoal
black calipers
nera black mirrors
19" Solstice Black Onyx

:clap: hooray another southerner! They seem to be quite rare down this neck of the woods, We will have to have a Brighton meet lol

A

Anonymous

Got an update and my car Has now been built and is on route to Callais and should arrive here end of next week :)

A

Anonymous

There are not many around..PERIOD!!

I'm in east sussex (Heathfield) thought I was gonna be the first one in my area, but there is a pearl that flashes past every now and again :(

Had mine a week now, and EVERYONE that looks at it just falls in love :thumbup:

Even a mate who has a Jag XK love the RCZ