What's new
Peugeot RCZ Forum

Register a free account today to become a member. It's free! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, connect with other members through your own private inbox and take part in competitions!

Opal white

A

Anonymous

Has anybody noticed there is no Opal white option on the Peugeot configurator? I can't remember if it was there before, has this colour option been dropped? :?:

A

Anonymous

The colour hasnt been dropped, ordered a Sport 156 for a customer in it yesterday, i think its just that on the configurator pearl white and opal white looked just about the same so they just kept the pearl!

A

Anonymous

Opal White has never been an option on the configurator.

A

Anonymous

Maybe i'm being thick but can't see Opal White as a colour option. Pearl White is there but not Opal.

A

Anonymous

Grantp said:
Maybe i'm being thick but can't see Opal White as a colour option. Pearl White is there but not Opal.
If you use the link given by RCZ1 then it does show opal white but I can find it on the configurator when u log on to the puegoet site - confusing :wtf:

RCZ1

Reaction score
A

Anonymous

We know it is and option just makes it dificult using the configurator to choose your colour if you wanted opal white. There are some pics of opal white cars posted under 'colours' (posted by 'austriapatriot'). Also RCZGT200 has posted pics of one being delivered and has said he will post some more when he gets the chance.

A

Anonymous

deano said:
We know it is and option just makes it dificult using the configurator to choose your colour if you wanted opal white. There are some pics of opal white cars posted under 'colours' (posted by 'austriapatriot'). Also RCZGT200 has posted pics of one being delivered and has said he will post some more when he gets the chance.
RCZGT200 has now posted some pics of an Opal White RCZ under 'POLL: What colour have you ordered?' - it looks great :dance: Thanks again RCZGT200 :thumbup:

A

Anonymous

the configarator is a bit pants as i could not get it to put the right colour wheels on my charcoal rcz wanted silver and it kept put in dark ones on it

A

Anonymous

RCZ1 said:
mikepy said:
RCZ1 said:
Opal white has been an option on the configurator and still is. I've just checked here - click on the link then click on customize RCZ.

http://www.peugeot.co.uk/vehicles/peuge ... 4wod1Sr7ow

Not on this link it is'nt.

http://www.peugeot.co.uk/vehicles/peuge ... ild-price/

You're right - it doesn't show on that link but its definitely an option in the RCZ brochure.

Opal white is definitly available but doesnt show on the Uk configuator now , it does show on some of the earlier versions and it shows on the Peugeot France configurator :wtf: