What's new
Peugeot RCZ Forum

Register a free account today to become a member. It's free! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, connect with other members through your own private inbox and take part in competitions!

OO87 👿

Pedro

Reaction score
Fuel pressure issue has come to a head on the 200 I will be fitting a new pump tomorrow £419 from Saabtech on Ebay & this is a original manufacturers pump (Peugeot part no 9819938580) as long as its not throwing gallons from upon high I checked the history of this fault through the code reader & according to the ECU I was just getting up to around 47klm when the fuel pressure started to drop off & the obligatory engine light appeared telling me to limp home luckily I was only about a mile or 2 when it happened which is a stroke of luck
If anyone is thinking of getting a decent code reader I got hold of the Topdon Obdcan Elite & its got to be one of the best out there for the price its range of diagnostics is pretty impressive plus free updates from the makers 👍

neilgsxr69

Staff member
Reaction score
Let us know how you get on and hopefully that will cure the problem

Pedro

Reaction score
The upshot is that This was red herring the fuel trim /low pressure shudder judder engine bleeping song has miraculously vanished I can only assume that somewhere along the fuel rail system residual crap from the strainer in the pickup in the tank Supplied from possibly dirty fuel had wormed its way through into the injection system & decided to throw spanners at the driver!
After days of cussing like a man possessed & ready to murder a thing with 4 wheels & prepared to start stripping out the suspects the car must have took pity on me & decided to save me form sheer madness so my youngest son & myself took the blighter for a short run with the code reader plugged in monitoring the fuel delivery & rail pressure at certain speed loads low mid range & full load & not a jot did we gain from the diagnostics & the code reader even cleared off the freeze frame history it logged from the ecu so now my ecu had been cleaned out !
Wonders will never cease now returning new pump for a refund 😂

Verminator

Staff member
Reaction score
Well somebody was looking out for you today.... Let's hope it money in the bank for you....
Drive safe and stay lucky 🍀
Les n Co