What's new
Peugeot RCZ Forum

Register a free account today to become a member. It's free! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, connect with other members through your own private inbox and take part in competitions!

Only 4 sleeps to wait

A

Anonymous

:dance: well time does fly , :thumbup: I have only 4 more sleeps and I can go and pick my new RCZ up , soooooo excited :dance: :lol: :dance:
any thing I should look for before pulling out of the showroom ??? :eusa-think:

Rue1

Reaction score
I'm hopefully finally getting mine on Wednesday after a 9 month wait can't wait either these last 4 weeks have been an eternity..happy motoring hope its everything you have hoped for :)

A

Anonymous

waited only 6 months for her
no name yet , maybe penny the Peugeot , went to pay for her yesterday , :cry: pennies-less again :thumbdown:
so I can get away fast on Thursday morning :thumbup: will post photos once I have her on my driveway ,early to bed on Wednesday :sleeping-yellow:

Good luck to you too , enjoy your new rcz :dance:

A

Anonymous

Looking forward to seeing some new pics of penny!! You're gonna instantly fall on love! The one thing I would be wary of on your initial drive is the width of the car...it really is a W-I-D-E car. I "had" to take a number of national speed limit roads home after collecting mine and had to take a fairly sharp intake of breath when passing country bus drivers...

---
I am here: http://tapatalk.com/map.php?gquwxw

A

Anonymous

Picking mine up on Thursday at about 11. I'm going in on Wednesday to do most of the paperwork.
Once it's picked up we'll be heading down to Foxton Locks (near Market Harborough) for lunch - it''s a bit of a tradition that we go there when we pick up a new car.
Then - there'll be one more RCZ in Leicester.

A

Anonymous

mrizzle said:
Looking forward to seeing some new pics of penny!! You're gonna instantly fall on love! The one thing I would be wary of on your initial drive is the width of the car...it really is a W-I-D-E car. I "had" to take a number of national speed limit roads home after collecting mine and had to take a fairly sharp intake of breath when passing country bus drivers...

I am here: http://tapatalk.com/map.php?gquwxw

Thanks for the tip ,
Ive been driving a 4x4 for the last 2 years, so think I will need a couple of days to get uses to driving her ;) weather report says its going to be fine and sunny in Sheffield
on Thursday so that will help :thumbup:

A

Anonymous

Ah well you'll be a pro at handling wider cars then!! Hopefully you'll get a nice day for a good clear blast home! :thumbup: :D

A

Anonymous

Hi Ken
It went very well
I will try to get a nice photos of Penny the Peugeot on here soon ,just need a bit of sun :D but I'm like you very happy with her .
The salesman Ross from Robins & Day at Sheffield , was great , even did my mobile for me and put my day lights on , I also received a bunch of flowers which was a nice touch :D
she had her first wash Yesterday ,hubby did a great job , :thumbup: As I watch and did the coffee runs , but its rain here again this morning :thumbdown:

To say she is my car , he has driven her more than me at the moment :thumbdown ,

here she is from my mobile

Attachments

• new car 1st.jpg
    new car 1st.jpg
    79.3 KB · Views: 1,764
  • rcz.jpg
    rcz.jpg
    31.9 KB · Views: 1,764
  • rcz2.jpg
    rcz2.jpg
    14.3 KB · Views: 1,760
A

Anonymous

First 12 plate on this forum :thumbup: I hope thats opal white :eusa-think: :lol: Sorry had second look its definetly opal white :cool:

A

Anonymous

Thank you everyone , I must admit I do thinks she is fab :dance:
smile to myself when I look out and see her on the driveway , still raining so using the hubbies car today , penny is staying on the drive :thumbup: until work tomorrow , rain or shine
she came at the end of January but
I waited 4 weeks longer so I could have the 12 plate on her , she will get the Private plate on in a couple of months , :D

A

Anonymous

Hi speedy lady bet your over the moon looks fantastic ! Really good combo wheels really go well with the white body work :clap: picked mine up to yesterday just got to take some good photos once this rain stops :crazy:

A

Anonymous

What colour did you order stu38
my kids want me to get black wheels , but there just not my cup of tea , :roll:

A

Anonymous

Hi speedy lady I got the mercury grey with the black 19"sols he he but at the end of the day it's what you like with your own choices;-)