What's new
Peugeot RCZ Forum

Register a free account today to become a member. It's free! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, connect with other members through your own private inbox and take part in competitions!

One year service.

A

Anonymous

1 year and 4 months old interim service done. Quite reasonable oil change filter change £140. However i told em not to wash the bloody car and guess wot they went and washed it anyway. So on the hottest day of the year by the time i got home the arches are plastered in water marks, after i spent Saturday making the car spotless ahhhhhhh rant over not a happy bunny.

Abzynthe

Reaction score
Re: One year service.

:eek: Its not a total waste of time though, gives you an excuse to do it again ;) lol.

Ive driven my car 7 miles in the fog this morning to work and its dirty already :(

RCZ1

Reaction score

Did they write it on the job sheet big mac?

My dealer knows by now that I don't want it washing that they have it on their computer system. So when they print the job sheet off - its on there plain as the day :thumbup:

Blog: http://rczandme.wordpress.com/

A

Anonymous

I told the service reception but it musta got lost between there and the service bay I'll have to be more insistent next year. Oh well bit of finish kare QD on em and there fine windows as well. The car was actually cleaner be for they washed it thou. Suppose at least they didn't dry it with a 5 year chammie leather.

A

Anonymous

bigmac3161 said:
I told the service reception but it musta got lost between there and the service bay...

They may well have found that I lost my payment method between my hand and my pocket...

A

Anonymous

I really wish they would actually ask during the book in service if you want your car to be washed/hoovered. I realize that for a lot of people this is a bonus and makes the car feel new again but for those of us with a vast array of equipment and lotions and potions it's a pain to say the least