What's new
Peugeot RCZ Forum

Register a free account today to become a member. It's free! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, connect with other members through your own private inbox and take part in competitions!

One less RCZ on the road...

Nemi

Reaction score
Today some women crashed into my RCZ 😭 Most likely RCZ will be written off... Luckily there were no injuries. Not sure what insurance payout will be but probably not enough to get another RCZ.

I really loved this car but I guess this is how it ends 😥

Rczwales77

Reaction score
😳😳 Sorry to see that picture, poor z hope you get a good payout and back on the road soon, hope nobody was injured👍

2retro

Reaction score
I know the car's screwed but at least you're OK, and that's the main thing. 👍

What the hell happened?

Richk

Reaction score
Glad you are ok, looks a write off, stand your ground on the payout, get as much info on prices for a similar model as you can. They usually try to hit you low on a first offer but be prepared to give them evidence of what the inflated prices are at the moment.

chrismac

Reaction score
I really hate seeing someones pride and joy in that condition. Hope you can get back on the road in something similar.

Good luck.

Nemi

Reaction score
What the hell happened?
Women in Skoda stopped at the stop sign and didn't see me driving on the main road, she took off and crashed into me. 😥 It is so sad to see my RCZ wrecked...

Currently, In Lithuania, there are only 3 RCZs for sale and only one of them is worth attention. My best option is to get a decent payout and find another RCZ in Germany... or move on to some other car like Nissan 370Z or Toyota GT 86 🙄 But damn, I loved my RCZ. I am about to cry right now 😭

There is a chance that the insurance company pays for repairs but guys at the Peugeot dealership did a quick inspection of my RCZ and said that just by looking at it, the price seems to be near the cost of a car.

Last edited:

neilgsxr69

Staff member
Reaction score
So sad 😞 glad your unhurt, well physically anyway, hope you can find another, gutted for you mate 😩

DKZ5745

Reaction score
😱 OMG 😱 so sad.

Glad you were OK though, it’s a frightening experience in a collision, especially when the airbags go off.

RCZ-R

Reaction score
Dang! That is really sad!
Germany has very high prices on the RCZs. How about other countries?

Kerr

Reaction score
I got a reasonable payout of 13000 Eur for my RCZ, pretty happy with that 🥳 Now I just need a new car 🤔

Good to hear you got a good result.

The GT86 is a good fun little car.