What's new
Peugeot RCZ Forum

Register a free account today to become a member. It's free! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, connect with other members through your own private inbox and take part in competitions!

on-board computer

A

Anonymous

Hello,

Sorry if something is wrong spelled, i'm from Belgium.

Who have experience with the programmation of the on-board computer.
Is it possible to switch off ( reprogramme ) the indication of the change gear.
If I switch of the on-board computer, the indication of the change higher gear appear in
big numbers ( 3 gear...4 gear...etc ) its annoying.

Thanks...Greetings from Belgium

Guido

A

Anonymous

the gear change can not be switch off its for getting the best mpg out of the engine if you press the right indicator button on end it whll change the screen display to trip computers dependent on model but there is no way to turn off gear change.

A

Anonymous

Hey

And the dealer (technicion) when he connect the car with his computer, maybay possibility he can turn it off.

Guido

A

Anonymous

it depends on what model you have and was your car a x Demo as there have been a few diffrent version some have a bigger display on the speedos or a small one digital readout of speed too and what engine type you have and no you can not turn of the gear indicator as i have ask dealer tech guys. also the alloy wheel size of some models were 17in and not 18 /19.

A

Anonymous

the GT HDi's that dealers had as their launch demos had the sport 18's on them instead of the standard gt 19's , there isnt a 17" alloy for the rcz.

A

Anonymous

RCZGT200 said:
the GT HDi's that dealers had as their launch demos had the sport 18's on them instead of the standard gt 19's , there isnt a 17" alloy for the rcz.

Not any more at least. I'm pretty sure early 2010 THP156 models could be fitted with 17" alloys. Anyway, that's history so I guess it does nooooo matter.