What's new
Peugeot RCZ Forum

Register a free account today to become a member. It's free! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, connect with other members through your own private inbox and take part in competitions!

Oil filters

fisherman

Reaction score
With regards to oil filters for RCZ 156 THP 1.6 petrol, is it best practice to purchase a genuine oil filter from Peugeot.or can anyone recommend a good quality make of pattern oil filter, that is off equally good quality.

Flanners

Reaction score
Now that I am getting my R done outside Dealer network I am still going PSA OE filter around £9 del from eBay, boxed etc

fisherman

Reaction score
Now that I am getting my R done outside Dealer network I am still going PSA OE filter around £9 del from eBay, boxed etc
Is there a link to the eBay shop you use to get genuine Oil filters from as some of the sites say they are genuine original equipment but they’re not.

fisherman

Reaction score
I
Thanks flanners and everyone else for a their input My local Peugeot dealer wanted nearly £20 for an oil filter So £8.69 for the same genuine article on eBay is a no brainer