What's new
Peugeot RCZ Forum

Register a free account today to become a member. It's free! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, connect with other members through your own private inbox and take part in competitions!

Oh my lord!

A

Anonymous

mrizzle said:
I withdraw that claim now. However, why goes the rear seat have four belt buckles and housings?! Not overly concerned mind, I don't plan on them getting too much use!
Because as I said in an earlier post, you pull the belt across your chest and click into the "housing" and then with the other part of that same belt, you take it across your waist and click that into the "housing" That way you have a seat belt in the rear the same in the front and not solely a "lap belt"

A

Anonymous

mrizzle said:
I withdraw that claim now. However, why goes the rear seat have four belt buckles and housings?!

Think you're seeing the isofix anchor points???? For your babba :eusa-whistle: :eusa-whistle: :eusa-whistle:

A

Anonymous

donnaj1dlh said:
mrizzle said:
I withdraw that claim now. However, why goes the rear seat have four belt buckles and housings?!

Think you're seeing the isofix anchor points???? For your babba :eusa-whistle: :eusa-whistle: :eusa-whistle:

Well in that case I am disregarding even sighting it!!

A

Anonymous

I'm going out on a limb and saying i like it....

Wouldn't drive it...

But like it!