What's new
Peugeot RCZ Forum

Register a free account today to become a member. It's free! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, connect with other members through your own private inbox and take part in competitions!

Oh my lord!

A

Anonymous

lol perhaps someone was wearing rose tinted specs when they were trying to convert the RCZ into a Bugatti Veyron Supersports, which has the same colour scheme!

A

Anonymous

I think they meant it to resemble this...

Attachments

• ImageUploadedByTapatalk1333616738.972460.jpg
    ImageUploadedByTapatalk1333616738.972460.jpg
    8.5 KB · Views: 2,669
A

Anonymous

All that's missing is a orange sticker with rcz gt down the side oh and some taste but some boy racer will luv it :geek:And some orange slats on front grill :helpme:

A

Anonymous

Not for me. Thank you. It just isn't my image of a RCZ. White is right...... Pearl is perfect. That is horrible.

A

Anonymous

Thats dicusting, now Pearl with Orange, is a different thing all together!!

:eusa-whistle: :eusa-whistle: :eusa-whistle:

A

Anonymous

That orange has just downgraded the car value to half of what it is worth now...

A

Anonymous

Not for me - although it's not too bad.
Be interesting to see what it looks like in the flesh.

Couple of interesting points in the write-up. It has:

Seats Split Rear
Centre Rear Seat Belt.

I'm sure my rear seat folds down as one, not as two :eusa-think:
Pretty sure I haven't got a third belt in the centre.

Funny how you don't really take notice of these things.
I'll have to have another look next time I'm in the car :lol:

A

Anonymous

Gorwell said:
Not for me - although it's not too bad.
Be interesting to see what it looks like in the flesh.

Couple of interesting points in the write-up. It has:

Seats Split Rear
Centre Rear Seat Belt.

I'm sure my rear seat folds down as one, not as two :eusa-think:
Pretty sure I haven't got a third belt in the centre.

Funny how you don't really take notice of these things.
I'll have to have another look next time I'm in the car :lol:

I'm not sure about the folding of the seats as, even with my wife's tendency to pack for a fortnight even when away for a few days, the portal like boot of the RCZ has managed to cope well without having to fold them down. However, I have noticed a third belt in the middle...not that it's ever likely to be used. Had to fold my brother in two last weekend to fit him in the back.

A

Anonymous

The belts stowage is in the middle. They pull across the passengers shoulder to the clip and then back across the waist to a further clip in the centre. Two belts in total as the RCZ is a 2+ 2 not a 5 seater.

A

Anonymous

Well then RON perhaps someone has stolen one of yours as mine definitely has 3 belts in the back...

A

Anonymous

mrizzle said:
Well then RON perhaps someone has stolen one of yours as mine definitely has 3 belts in the back...
I shall have a look and see and if I find that one is missing then I shall alert the appropriate authorities :helpme:

A

Anonymous

I withdraw that claim now. However, why goes the rear seat have four belt buckles and housings?! Not overly concerned mind, I don't plan on them getting too much use!