What's new
Peugeot RCZ Forum

Register a free account today to become a member. It's free! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, connect with other members through your own private inbox and take part in competitions!

OE Parts catalogue -

ducatidai1098

Reaction score
This may have already been shared here (link below) before but I'm new to the group and couldn't see it so thought to share

Got some 'harder to find' parts like the 3rd LED brake light and bonnet sound proofing

Hope it helps someone out

Cheers Dai

ducatidai1098

Reaction score
700 quid for a boot mat is hilarious....
Taking something from your name I'm guessing you like the Lancia too
I used to have a lovely Dedra H851 WMR
White one in the right and the photo from around 1999

Attachments

• Screenshot_20210403-011143_Gallery.jpg
    Screenshot_20210403-011143_Gallery.jpg
    41 KB · Views: 5

Lanciaman

Reaction score
Indeed. The good old days. Had many of them. 16 Themas of various types, a dedra, kappas, thesis, gamma coupe, montecatlo, 2000 coupes. Wipers on your headlights so either a turbo or top version. Were you ever in with the Thema & dedra consortium?

ducatidai1098

Reaction score
Indeed. The good old days. Had many of them. 16 Themas of various types, a dedra, kappas, thesis, gamma coupe, montecatlo, 2000 coupes. Wipers on your headlights so either a turbo or top version. Were you ever in with the Thema & dedra consortium?
That's an impressive collection of machines fair play.
I had a great old friend back then (my boss as well) who was really into the Lancia scene
Chap called Brian Hilton and we have stayed in touch all these years
He had the L reg one too and sold me the white one.
I regret selling it now, as I was too young to appreciate what I had sadly 😥

Lanciaman

Reaction score
I know Brian. He was the dedra advisor for the consortium. Great chap. He was a real dedra fan. I recall he had a series 3 thema auto as well. That was a rare car, albeit the 16v engine not really suited to an auto as not a lot of torque. I was 23 I think when I started all the lancia stuff. Contrary to the uk views, the Themas onward were excellent cars, and dare I say far more reliable than much of today's tat. 24k mile cambelt intervals aside!

ducatidai1098

Reaction score
I know Brian. He was the dedra advisor for the consortium. Great chap. He was a real dedra fan. I recall he had a series 3 thema auto as well. That was a rare car, albeit the 16v engine not really suited to an auto as not a lot of torque. I was 23 I think when I started all the lancia stuff. Contrary to the uk views, the Themas onward were excellent cars, and dare I say far more reliable than much of today's tat. 24k mile cambelt intervals aside!
Thats him! What a small world eh.
He was my 1st proper boss back in 96 at Panasonic in Cardiff and we stayed in touch all this time.
And yes, he has a thema and an Ypsilion LHD too.
A truly great person in all honesty

Lanciaman

Reaction score
Who knew Brian ever had a real job! I recall the ypsi. Did he not buy it new in Holland. A red elefantino if my anal memory serves.

Interesting you and I have ended up with an rcz. Only had mine since November but done less than 100 miles in it as the weather been so crap.